|Address||22A Shandon Park, Knock Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £325,000|
|Rateable Value||£255,000 *|
|Rates||£1,779 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Exceptionally well presented Detached Bungalow on a mature, private site
- Fully refurbished by the present owners
- Spacious Living Room
- Double glazed Conservatory
- Modern fully fitted Kitchen with open plan to Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room currently used as Home Office
- 3 Well proportioned Bedrooms - all of which boast built-in wardrobes
- Luxury En Suite Shower Room off the Master Bedroom
- Luxury Main Bathroom
- uPVC double glazed / Gas fired central heating
- Detached Matching Garage
Additional InformationThis exceptionally well presented, detached bungalow occupies an extremely private site within one of East Belfast's most popular Parks. The approach is via a private driveway revealing mature, well-tended gardens that have been designed to take full advantage of the summer sun, and the changing seasonal colours providing a delightful winter and summer garden.
The property itself has been completely refurbished by the present owners who have created a very comfortable and practical home. On entering one is immediately struck by the bright reception hall, whilst further investigation reveals comfortable family living with well-proportioned, spacious accommodation complemented by three bright bedrooms and a luxury shower room off the master bedroom - all of which is presented to an exceptional standard.
This very special property should equally suit the most discerning family or retiring couple alike.
- TILED RECEPTION PORCH.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood flooring, Cloakroom.
- LOUNGE:23' 7" x 13' 8" (7.19m x 4.17m)
- Attractive oak fireplace with polished granite inset & hearth, oak flooring, dado rail, uPVC patio doors to front garden area and uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to feature side patio.
- MODERN FULLY FITTED LUXURY KITCHEN :22' 8" x 16' 6" (6.91m x 5.03m)
- Excellent range of high & low level units, granite worktops, white Belfast sink with mixer taps and waste disposal, built-in granite breakfast bar, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, integrated dishwasher, concealed lighting, stainless steel extractor fan, granite splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor, feature Velux roof lights. Open plan to DINING ROOM.
- UTILITY ROOM:11' 9" x 7' 7" (3.58m x 2.31m)
- (Currently used as Home Office) Plumbed and wired for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Double glazed patio doors to . . .
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:13' 2" x 10' 8" (4.01m x 3.25m)
- Radiator, feature ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to private patio.
- MASTER BEDROOM:15' 6" x 11' 9" (4.72m x 3.58m)
- Excellent wall to wall range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors, additional corner wardrobe, oak wood flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising built-in shower cubicle with Aqualisa built-in shower unit, low flush WC, vanitory unit, part wood panelled walls, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 5" x 10' 2" (3.18m x 3.1m)
- Excellent wall to wall range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors, oak wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):9' 1" x 8' 7" (2.77m x 2.62m)
- Double built-in robe with mirrored sliding doors, oak wood flooring.
- Luxury white suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer taps & telephone hand shower, low flush WC, feature wash hand basin with cupboards below, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, part wood panelled walls.
- Tarmac driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
- Mature private front, side & rear gardens in well tended lawns, mature trees and feature paved patio.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »