|Address||22 Mayfield Walk, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £72,950|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Second floor apartment in poular development
- 2 bedrooms
- Separate lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Double glazing in UPVC frames
- Phoenix Gas fired central heating
- Car parking space
Additional InformationA second floor apartment in popular residential development. The property offers bright accommodation which will appeal to young couples or single professionals. Early viewing is advised.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Shelved linen cupboard, alarm panel.
- LOUNGE:17' 8" x 13' 0" (5.38m x 3.96m)
- Feature fireplace and hearth, piped for gas fire.
- KITCHEN:13' 2" x 10' 4" (4.01m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level beech units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, gas fired boiler, built in stainless steel oven and hob unit, extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, wall tiling and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 0" x 9' 0" (3.96m x 2.74m)
- At max.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 6" x 6' 10" (2.9m x 2.08m)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, thermostatically controlled shower, glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling and ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Car parking space.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »