|Address||22 Kinross Avenue, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
|Rateable Value||£67,500 *|
|Rates||£410 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen - Open Plan to Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Garden to Front and Enclosed Garden to Rear
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Cul de Sac Location
- Ideally Suitable For First Time Buyer
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Convenient to A Varied Range Of Amenities
- Popular and Convenient Residential Location
Additional InformationWell positioned within a cul de sac location is this spacious three bedroom mid terrace. Internally the bright accommodation is arranged over two floors comprising three generous bedrooms, lounge and fitted kitchen with dining area. Other benefits include bathroom with white suite, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed window frames.
The property is conveniently located to the recently completed Eastpoint Entertainment Village, Kings Square Shopping Complex and public transport links to Belfast. Given the excellent convenience that this property affords, we would be confident that early interest will be high. Ideally suitable for first time buyer
- Front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Built in storage.
- LOUNGE:16' 2" x 10' 4" (4.93m x 3.15m)
- FITTED KITCHEN:15' 7" x 8' 7" (4.75m x 2.62m)
- Single drainer one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Partly tiled walls. Glazed display cabinet. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in oven and four ring hob. Extractor fan. Tile effect laminate wooden floor. Ample dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):16' 0" x 8' 2" (4.88m x 2.49m)
- BEDROOM (2):9' 2" x 8' 4" (2.79m x 2.54m)
- BEDROOM (3):8' 5" x 7' 1" (2.57m x 2.16m)
- Range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- White suite comprising: Electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Low flush W.C. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed low voltage spotlights.
- Garden to front in lawns and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear with paved patio area, loose pebbles and shrubs. PVC oil tank. Garden store with oil fired boiler. Outside light and tap.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »