|Address||22 Circular Road West, Cultra, Holywood|
|Price||Offers around £1,295,000|
|Rateable Value||£1,500,000 *|
|Rates||£2,705 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Elegant Drawing Room and Dining Room, both enjoying the panoramic Lough views
- Magnificent custom built Kitchen with Living/Dining Area including Aga cooker, oven, hob, dishwasher etc / Access to "Cool Room" & Adjoining Laundry Room
- Family Room and separate Study also with excellent views
- 4 Bedrooms at Lower Ground Level, two with Luxury En Suites and Family Bathroom
- Master Suite at First Floor Level to include Dressing Room and excellent range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards & drawers with En Suite Bathroom and "wet room" style shower area
- Bedroom (6) and Shower Room also at this level
- Large Detached Garage with Playroom/Study over and Shower Room
- Colourful mature gardens to front, side & rear with secure double gate access and ample additional parking for car/boat
- Oil fired central heating / Fully double glazed in hardwood frames
- Within a few minutes' drive of Holywood with its excellent range of essential and speciality shops
Additional InformationAlthough this imposing detached residence was only built some 11 years ago, its traditional architectural style has ensured that it blends in perfectly in this much admired residential area. Widely regarded as the most prestigious location in North Down, Cultra is renowned for its mix of elegant housing, as well as its convenience to Belfast by road or rail.
Designed by the award winning architect, Des Ewing, the property has been cleverly positioned on the site to ensure that the maximum number of rooms can benefit from the outstanding views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills beyond.
As you would expect, the internal fittings are of the highest quality, complemented by the beautiful presentation throughout.
For the sailing enthusiast, the Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club is within a couple of minutes walk, while the golfer can be catered for on the rolling fairways of the nearby Royal Belfast Golf Club. For those who prefer more gentle exercise, the delightful coastal walk is within a hundred yards of the property, providing the perfect ever changing environment for an evening stroll.
A truly superb home in an equally outstanding location.
- SOLID GRANITE STEPS WITH WROUGHT IRON RAILING UP TO . . .
- HARDWOOD DOUBLE OPENING FRON TDOORS WITH GLAZED PANELS LEADING INTO . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Natural stone tiled floor, corniced ceiling, hardwood inner double opening vestibule door with side panels leading to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid stone tiled floor. Open to . . .
- DINING ROOM:14' 9" x 11' 5" (4.5m x 3.48m)
- Natural stone tiled floor, corniced ceiling, multi setting light system. Double picture window overlooking gardens, Belfast Lough and the Country Antrim hills and beyond.
- DRAWING ROOM:22' 4" x 13' 6" (6.81m x 4.11m)
- Solid wooden floor, detailed corniced ceiling, air purification system, multi function light system. Natural stone fireplace with mantelpiece, hearth, cast iron dog basket and inset gas fire. Picture windows overlooking gardens, Belfast Lough and the County Antrim hill and beyond.
- REAR ENTRANCE HALL:
- Natural stone tiled floor, beaded ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- Stone tiled floor, low flush WC, half panelled walls, built-in open and concealed storage, feature contemporary wash hand basin with wooden rice bowl sink & mixer taps over, part tiled walls.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:31' 8" x 18' 1" (9.65m x 5.51m)
- (at widest points)
- KITCHEN AREA:
- Excellent selection of custom made high & low level units including solid wooden drawers, cupboards, glazed display cabinets and polished granite work tops, inset 1.5 bowl sink unit with granite drainer, swan neck tap & waste disposal. Breakfast bar finished in a solid limewood, part tiled walls, corniced ceiling, low voltage lighting, air purification system. Oil fired double Aga with double hotplate, plate warmer, electric oven & gas hob for summer use. Fitted Bosch dishwasher, side built-in storage with granite trim. Door to . . .
- COOL ROOM:6' 2" x 4' 4" (1.88m x 1.32m)
- Excellent range of shelving, natural stone floor throughout.
- LIVING AREA:
- Double height ceiling extending to 20' 0" (6.1m) Open pine beam rafters & eaves ceiling. Open to First Floor Minstrel Gallery. Tripe height full width windows overlooking gardens and Belfast Lough, sliding door to crescent BALCONY. Two double opening glazed panelled hardwood doors to . . .
- STUDY:10' 7" x 9' 4" (3.23m x 2.84m)
- Corniced ceiling, low voltage lighting, air exchange system. Panoramic views over Belfast Lough.
- FAMILY ROOM:21' 9" x 14' 3" (6.63m x 4.34m)
- Accessed via three double opening hardwood doors. Natural stone contemporary style fireplace, mantelpiece and hearth with natural brick inset, open dog basket and gas coal fire. Feature curved glazed wall overlooking kitchen area, panoramic views over Belfast Lough, windows to side garden with shutters, sliding glazed door to morning sun patio and BBQ area.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Corniced ceiling. Extensive Cloakroom and Storage Area. Door to . . .
- LAUNDRY ROOM:11' 4" x 8' 4" (3.45m x 2.54m)
- Natural stone floor, plumbed for washing machine, dryer, roll edge work tops and Shaker style hand built wooden cupboard, drawers & shelves, feature Belfast style sink with mixer taps & wooden trim, two double pulleys excellent for drying, part tiled walls.
- DRESSING ROOM:17' 5" x 16' 3" (5.31m x 4.95m)
- (at widest points) Eaves ceiling with exposed beam and feature roof lantern, excellent range of built-in wardrobes, shelves, drawers and cupboard. Exceptional storage space. Door to . . .
- MASTER BEDROOM OPEN TO SITTING TO AREA:28' 2" x 11' 3" (8.59m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom Area: New England style eaves ceiling with exposed beams, double window overlooking Belfast and the County Antrim hills and beyond. Living Area: Space for sofa and vanity changing area, double opening doors to crescent BALCONY overlooking front and fitted shutters.
- MASTER BATHROOM:
- Feature deep fill panelled bath with centre taps, telephone hand shower and tiled splash back, twin wash hand basins with mixer taps & storage under, bidet, low flush WC with concealed cistern and marble trim. Open wet room style shower area with curved glass brick wall and tiled walls. Heated towel rail, New England style ceiling.
- FURTHER DRESSING AREA:17' 7" x 13' 6" (5.36m x 4.11m)
- Excellent selection of cupboards, drawers and shelves. Open storage, glazed display units. Access to . . .
- GLAZED DOUBLE OPENING DOOR TO ORNAMENTAL BALCONY OVERLOOKING LIVING ROOM AND FEATURE WINDOWS WITH VIEWS OVER BELFAST LOUGH.
- BEDROOM (6):17' 8" x 14' 2" (5.38m x 4.32m)
- (currently used as Gym) Solid wooden floor, exposed beams with natural wood panelling, air exchange, low voltage lighting, double opening doors to BALCONY with wrought iron railing and views over Belfast Lough.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin with storage over and granite trim, low flush WC, fully tiled shower cubicle with steam shower function, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, exposed rafters, Velux window.
- BOX ROOM:12' 7" x 10' 4" (3.84m x 3.15m)
- Excellent open storage with eaves storage with light & power.
- STAIRS LEADING DOWN TO . . .
- RECEPTION AREA:16' 7" x 12' 7" (5.05m x 3.84m)
- Corniced ceiling, double opening hardwood glazed panelled doors to rear gardens and patio area, under stairs storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):21' 8" x 21' 5" (6.6m x 6.53m)
- (at widest points) Corniced ceiling, low voltage lighting. Views across Belfast Lough to the County Antrim hills. Double built-in wardrobes with excellent shelving and hanging space.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps. Open wet room style shower, fully tiled with thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail, built-in open storage with tiled surround, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, air exchange system.
- BEDROOM (4):15' 1" x 11' 5" (4.6m x 3.48m)
- Corniced ceiling, low voltage lighting, air exchange system.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Panelled bath with mixer taps & telephone hand shower. Heated towel rail, low flush WC, wash hand basin in feature concealed unit with built-in storage and natural stone work top, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, air exchange system, low voltage lighting.
- WALK-IN LINEN ROOM:
- Excellent open storage and concealed storage.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY15' 3" x 11' 5" (4.65m x 3.48m)
- Corniced ceiling, low voltage lighting, air exchange system. Views over Belfast Lough. the County Antrim hills and beyond.
- BEDROOM (3):21' 4" x 21' 8" (6.5m x 6.6m)
- (at widest points) Corniced ceiling, feature light well, low voltage lighting, air exchange. Double built-in wardrobes with hanging & shelving space, concealed Dressing Area. Door to . . .
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit with built-in storage and open storage, natural stone top and built-in mirror, fully tiled walls, stone tiled floor, air exchange, low voltage lighting, wet room style shower with thermostatic shower.
- Approached by private screened wall with natural brick top, double entrance pillars and electric gates leading into wrap around driveway with solid granite trim with extensive parking and turning space. Mature gardens laid in lawns with a colourful array of flowerbeds with shrubs, plants and mature trees. Range of patios for morning, afternoon and evening sun. Car port with door to garage. Pedestrian access to Circular Road West via secure gate. Out of sight bin storage area. Outside tap & lighting. Stunning views across Belfast Lough and the County Antrim hills.
- GARAGE:22' 3" x 17' 1" (6.78m x 5.21m)
- (at widest points) Built-in Storage Room. Double opening doors, oil fired central heating boiler, beam vacuum outlet, light & power, alarm. Stairs up to . . .
- PLAYROOM?STUDY/CONSULTING ROOM:
- Door to . . .
- MAIN ROOM:22' 3" x 17' 1" (6.78m x 5.21m)
- (at widest points) Exposed beam ceiling, air exchange system, door overlooking forecourt with railing to front, Velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, light & power.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »