|Address||22 Chester Avenue, Whitehead BT38 9QQ|
|Heating||Open fire only|
|Rateable Value||£140,000 *|
|Rates||£1,087 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
• A two storey Victorian semi-detached offering great potential.
• Two good sized reception rooms.
• Ground floor office / utility room.
• Three double bedrooms.
• Bathroom suite.
• Range of outbuildings / greenhouse.
• Large detached garage / workshop.
• Superb generous and private gardens.
• Excellent location within walking distance to shore front.
• An opportunity to modernise or extend a really lovely character property.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE PORCH: Original tiling.
LOUNGE: 16' 7" x 14' 11" (5.05m x 4.55m)
Bay window. Lovely original fireplace with tiled inset.
Attractive cornicing. Wood flooring.
DINING ROOM: 13' 9" x 12' 11" (4.19m x 3.94m)
Feature tiled fireplace and matching hearth. Tiled flooring.
KITCHEN: 9' 9" x 8' 5" (2.97m x 2.57m)
Range of built in units. White Belfast sink. Tiled flooring. Walk in larder.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 11" x 13' 1" (4.55m x 3.99m)
Wash hand basin. Built in robes. Original Victorian fireplace.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 11" x 10' 11" (4.24m x 3.33m)
Built in storage area. Original Victorian fireplace.
BEDROOM (3): 17' 9" x 8' 0" (5.41m x 2.44m)
Original Victorian fireplace.
BATHROOM: Suite comprising original cast iron bath,
wash hand basin and low flush wc. Hot press.
A covered courtyard tiled with outside wc, store & utility workshop area. Extensive gardens to front, side and rear.
Detached large garage/workshop. Planning permission
granted for separate double garage to rear of garden and
planning permission for large two storey extension to rear of house. Garden shed. Very generous rear gardens with mature trees and shrubs. (The rear garden is approximately 150 ft x 50 ft) Greenhouse.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »