|Address||21 Orchard Way, Portglenone, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £125,000|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£756 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Solid Wooden Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Excellent Condition
- Must Be Seen!
Attractive three bedroom detached house located in the popular Orchard Way development in Portglenone. The village is within walking distance, with primary schools close by, whilst it is also convenient to the main commuter routes to Coleraine, Ballymena and the Largy Road to Antrim and Belfast. The property is positioned in a spacious corner site on a quiet cul-de-sac. A bright and spacious home which has been tastefully decorated throughout!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- This spacious home comprises of a lounge, kitchen-diner, utility room, downstairs wc, three large bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from uPvc double glazing and oil fired central heating. It boasts an attractive corner site, providing several parking spaces and large garden.
This property has been well kept and finished in a high and modern. A great family home, which will attract first and second time buyers or young families in search of a property in a quiet residential location. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE 3.58m(11'9'') x 2.36m(7'9'')
- Hard wood front door with double glazing and glazed side panel. Telephone point. Engineered hardwood flooring. Storage space under stairs.
- LOUNGE 4.70m(15'5'') x 4.19m(13'9'')
- 4.70m (15' 5'') x 4.19m (13' 9'')
Feature fireplace with Limestone surround and marble hearth. Television point. Engineered hardwood flooring.
- KITCHEN-DINER 5.31m(17'5'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
- 5.31m (17' 5'') x 3.38m (11' 1'')
Spacious kitchen with dining area suitable for large dining table. Excellent range of eye and low level units in solid Maple. Glazed display shelving. Round stainless steel sink with separate round drainer. Integrated appliances including, fridge, dishwasher, double eye level oven, and hob. Stainless steel extractor hood. Laminated wooden floor. Patio doors to decking in garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.39m(7'10'') x 1.78m(5'10'')
- Low level units. Space for tumble dryer and plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge-freezer. Tile effect laminate wooden floor. Hard wood back door with double glazing. Door to:
- DOWNSTAIR WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Extractor fan. Tile effect laminate wooden floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.19m(13'9'') x 3.81m(12'6'') widest points
- Television and telephone points. Engineered hardwood flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 4.19m(13'9'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
- Fitted desk with drawers. Television and telephone points. Engineered hardwood flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.38m(11'1'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- Engineered hardwood flooring.
- BATHROOM 3.61m(11'10'') x 2.01m(6'7'')
- Modern four piece white suite comprising a bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn and stoned driveway to the front and side. To the rear the garden has been well laid out, with a mix of lawn, patio area and decking. To the other side of the house is gated access providing a neat storage area for bins and the oil tank etc. The rear is very private and bounded by a wall to one side and fencing to the other. Another benefit is that the back garden is south facing, and therefore enjoys the sun for most of the day, from mid morning until evening...a fantastic sun trap on those summer days!
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »