|Address||21 Lenamore Drive, Jordanstown, Newtownabbey BT37 0PQ|
|Rateable Value||£270,000 *|
|Rates||£2,000 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
• A unique opportunity to purchase an exceptional detached family home
• Finished to a very high specification throughout
• Gas Fired Central Heating (under floor on ground floor) / PVC Double Glazing
• Generous open plan family area / dining / kitchen
• Luxury contemporary kitchen with large centre island housing electrical appliances
• Separate utility room / wc cloakroom
• Lounge with solid oak flooring & contemporary wall mounted gas fire
• Family /sunroom with solid oak flooring
• Four bedrooms - two with ensuite shower rooms
•Beautiful bathroom with free standing bath
•Matching detached garage
•Good corner site pebbled and lawned
•Exclusive residential area approached by a leafy lane
RECEPTION HALL: Attractive oak staircase with glazed panels. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 3" x 14' 5" (4.95m x 4.39m)
Contemporary wall mounted gas fire. Solid oak flooring.
OPEN PLAN FAMILY AREA/DINING/KITCHEN: 29' 8" x 19' 7" (9.04m x 5.97m)
This area has attractive ceramic tiled floor throughout and extensive recessed lighting.
Family area with wall mounted contemporary gas fire.
Kitchen Area: Luxury range of high and low level contemporary high gloss kitchen units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Granite work surfaces and splash back. Large island unit with ceramic hob. Integrated oven, microwave and heating drawer. Stainless steel canopy extractor with recessed lights. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Double French doors leading out to garden.
UTILITY ROOM: Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Integrated large fridge freezer. Tiled flooring.
CLOAKROOM: Low flush wc. Circular bowl with attractive sink unit. Tiled flooring.
SUNROOM/LIVING ROOM: 13' 4" x 10' 0" (4.06m x 3.05m) Solid oak flooring.
Spacious landing with under eave storage, hot press & storage area. All floors with solid oak flooring
MASTER BEDROOM: 16' 3" x 13' 1" (4.95m x 3.99m)
Superb built in bedroom furniture including window seat with storage
Ensuite Shower Room: Twin circular basins with contemporary base unit. Low flush wc. Large shower area with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Glazed door. Stainless steel towel rail. Velux window. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 5" x 11' 4" (3.78m x 3.45m)
Ensuite shower room comprising low flush wc, separate corner shower, semi- pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 2" x 10' 0" (4.62m x 3.05m)
Including dressing room.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 0" x 08' 11" (3.35m x 2.72m)
BATHROOM: Luxury white suite comprising free standing bath, low flush wc and large wash hand basin with contemporary unit. Separate shower. Stainless steel towel radiator. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
DETACHED GARAGE: Matching detached garage with automatic roller doors.
Extensive corner site, pebbled & lawned. Outside water tap .Outside lighting.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »