|Address||21 Ardvanagh Avenue, Conlig, Newtownards|
|Price||Offers around £185,000|
|Rateable Value||£180,000 *|
|Rates||£1,217 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E49/D55 (co2: E49/D55)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 4 Bedrooms (Ensuite)
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Pine Kitchen/ Utility
- White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Site
If the laws of physics stand true on the basis every action has a reaction, then the action of placing this delightful detached house on the market should have you reacting with an immediate viewing and possible offer, as the combination of eye - popping price and well planned, comfortably presented accommodation , which the property offers, will confidently entice interest from a wide sector of potential buyers. The property comes with a relatively modern specification and enjoys a location within this modern development that enhances the overall appearance and appeal. Now that you know about it, it would be a shame if you missed out for the sake of half a hour of you time to take a viewing. Grasp the moment, do it now, and look forward to the enjoyment on offer, as the proud owner of this charming home.
- Hardwood entrance door with 3 pane glazed side panels into .....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin with splash back. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 3.56m (15'0" x 11'8")
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth, oak mantel. Lamianted wood floor. TV point. Telephone point. 10 pane double doors into ....
- DINING ROOM 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3" x 9'9")
- Laminated wood floor. Georgian uPVC double glazed patio door to decked patio.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.71m x 3.53m (12'2" x 11'7")
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and floral tiled insets, granite hearth, solid oak wood floor.
- KITCHEN 3.96m x 3.53m (13'0" x 11'7")
- Range of pine high and low level cupboards and drawers with formica work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in Ariston gas 4 ring hob and electric oven under, extractor canopy with integrated extractor fan and light. 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Breakfast table. Integrated fridge.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.08m x 1.60m (6'10" x 5'3")
- Range of pine fronted high and low level cupboards and drawers. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 4.55m x 3.53m (14'11" x 11'7")
- TV point. Telephone point.
- Comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand baisn. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m x 3.53m (14'0" x 11'7")
- TV point. Telephone point.
- BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 3.40m at widest (11'7" x 11'2" at widest)
- TV point.
- BEDROOM 4 3.12m x 2.95m (10'3" x 9'8")
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- FRONT AND SIDE
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Decked patio with Pergola. Covered area. Tap. Lights. Boilerhouse. PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »