|Address||209 Lincoln Court, Waterside, Londonderry|
|Price||Offers around £50,000|
|Rateable Value||£55,000 *|
|Rates||£443 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
A mid terrace dwelling located in this mature development of similar type properties. This
property provides comfortable three bedroom accommodation and offers convenience to
shops, schools, leisure facilities and bus routes. Contact Agent for further details and viewing
Oil fired heating
Double glazed windows
Part floored & lighted roofspace
Three bedroom accommodation
Forecourt garden to front
Enclosed rear garden
Vehicle access to rear
Early occupation available
Capital Rateable Value : £55,000 Tenure : Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating : E44
- Entrance Porch:-
- leading to Hall.
- Living Room:-
- 18’4” x 10’2” (5.59 x 3.10m) : having tiled fireplace with coal effect electric fire; solid wood flooring.
- 8’1” x 5’6” (2.46 x 1.67m) : laminate flooring.
- 9’9” x 8’8” (2.97 x 2.64m) : having single drainer stainless steel sink unit; high and low level cupboards; plumbing for automatic washing machine; larder and understairs storage; PVC tiled floor.
- Sun Room:-
- 11’0” x 7’2” (3.35 x 2.18m) : with tiled floor; PVC double glazed windows.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:- having Hot Press with ‘Willis’ immersion heater.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13’6” x 8’11” (4.11 x 2.72m) : with built-in wardrobe; low voltage downlighting.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10’5” x 8’11” (3.17 x 2.72m) : with built-in wardrobe; laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10’5” x 7’5” (3.17 x 2.26m) : with laminate flooring.
- Shower Room:-
- with recently fitted shower bath with ‘Redring’ electric shower unit and tiled walls; shower screen and curtain; pedestal wash-hand basin; wood flooring.
- Walled garden to front in shrubs and plants. Enclosed rear garden with shrubs, plants and occasional conifers; vehicle access.
- Property ref: 150_1440_2769589
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »