|Address||207 Craigs Road, Cullybackey, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £239,950|
|Rateable Value||£210,000 *|
|Rates||£1,617 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unsure
- Lounge with gas stove unit.
- Kitchen/Dinette includes a range of Solid Cherrywood Shaker style units.
- Sun Room.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
- Downstairs lfwc and whb.
- Four bedrooms, master with dresser and en-suite.
- Luxury three piece bathroom suite with shower cubicle.
- First Floor Shower room.
- Solid wood internal doors, architrave and skirting.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows (Part Georgian Bar) and external doors.
- uPVC fascias and soffits.
- Detached double garage.
- Convenient to main arterial routes and village amenities.
- Set on elevated low maintenance site.
Finished to the most particular of standards by the current owners, this detached chalet bungalow with detached double grage offers a luxurious level of internal finish suited to the more discerning purchaser. Positioned on a low maintenance elevated site with views extending as far as Slemish, this property is located within easy reach of all village amenities as well as offering ease of access for commuters both North and South bound. Given the quality on offer, we would strongly advise personal inspection. Please contact our office for further details.
Entrance hall. :- Ceramic tiled floor. Solid Cherrywood staircase with iron rails leading
to gallery style landing. Cloakroom off. Shelved hotpress off.
Lounge 4.29m x 3.81m (14’1” x 11’10”) :- Inglenook fireplace with gas stove unit.
Spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
Kitchen/Dinette 6.77m x 3.75m (22’3’’ x 12’4’’):- Eye and low level units Shaker style
units in Solid Cherrywood. With chrome. Glass displays. One and a quarter bowl Sunken
‘Franke’ sink unit with granite worktops and upstands. Built in double electric oven and gas
hob. Stainless steel extractor fan with glass hood. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and
ingle freezer. Island breakfast bar with granite worktops. Ceramic tiled floor. Spotlights.
Archway to Sun Room.
Sun Room 4.19m x 3.75m (13’9” x 12’4”) :- Ceramic tiled floor. Spotlights. Patio doors.
Utility room 2.56m x 2.38m (8’5” x 7’10’’) :- Eye and low level Shaker style units in
Cherrywood. Stainless steel sink unit. Granite effect worktops and upstands. Plumbed for
washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
Lfwc and whb. White ceramic sanitary ware with chrome accessories. Ceramic tiled floor.
Bathroom 3.27m x 3.17m (10’9” x 10’5”) :- Luxury suite comprising ceramic lfwc and
whb, and corner jacuzzi bath. Chrome accessories. Ceramic splash back tiling. Fully ceramic
tiled quadrant shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 4.08m x 3.47m (13’5’’ x 11’5’’)
Dressing area. Mirrored slide robes. Leads to en-suite.
En-suite 2.26m x 1.87m (7’5” x 6’2”) :- White ceramic lfwc and whb with chrome accessories.
Single style splash back to whb. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.47m (12’5’’ x 11’5”)
Bedroom 3 5.00m x 4.41m (16’5’’ x 14’6’’) :- Eaves storage. Currently used as fitness room.
Bedroom 4 4.69m x 4.41m (15’5’’ x 14’6”) :- Eaves storage. Velux window.
Shower Room 2.15m x 1.90m (7’1” x 6’3’’) :- Suite comprising ceramic lfwc and whb in
white. Chrome accessories. Single tile splash back to whb. Fully tiled quadrant shower
cubicle with electric shower. Velux window.
Detached Double Garage 7.18m x 6.04m (24’0” x 19’10”) :- Electric double roller doors.
Front :- Stone entrance pillars. Kerbed tarmac driveway leading to parking area. Laid in
woodchip either side. Enclosed with wooden fencing.
Side :- Generous tarmac parking area to front of garage. Laid in lawn to far side.
Rear :- Enclosed brick pavia patio area. Lawn area. Tarmac walkway and parking area.
• 2200 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1,528.98
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and relable. However, they should be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they should not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any represnetation or give ant warranty in relation to the property and we do not have authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »