|Address||204 Orby Drive, Castlereagh, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£1,046 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With Coloured Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationLocated in a much sought after area close to the Castlereagh Road is this excellent semi detached family home.
- LIVING ROOM:11' 11" x 11' 8" (3.63m x 3.56m)
- DINING ROOM:12' 5" x 10' 11" (3.78m x 3.33m)
- KITCHEN:12' 4" x 6' 0" (3.76m x 1.83m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect worktops. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with drainer. Built in oven, hob and extractor fan. Tiled walls. Paneled ceiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 11" x 10' 11" (3.63m x 3.33m)
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0" x 10' 9" (3.35m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM (3):11' 0" x 7' 1" (3.35m x 2.16m)
- Coloured suite : Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin. Separate low flush w.c.
- Driveway leading to detached garage. Front and rear gardens.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »