|Address||204 Orby Drive, Castlereagh, Belfast BT5 6BE|
|Price||Last listed at £135,000|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£1,062 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With Coloured Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationLocated in a much sought after area close to the Castlereagh Road is this excellent semi detached family home.
- LIVING ROOM:11' 11" x 11' 8" (3.63m x 3.56m)
- DINING ROOM:12' 5" x 10' 11" (3.78m x 3.33m)
- KITCHEN:12' 4" x 6' 0" (3.76m x 1.83m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect worktops. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with drainer. Built in oven, hob and extractor fan. Tiled walls. Paneled ceiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 11" x 10' 11" (3.63m x 3.33m)
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0" x 10' 9" (3.35m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM (3):11' 0" x 7' 1" (3.35m x 2.16m)
- Coloured suite : Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin. Separate low flush w.c.
- Driveway leading to detached garage. Front and rear gardens.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »