|Address||204 Loughan Road, Coleraine BT52 1UD|
|Rateable Value||£80,000 *|
|Rates||£575 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- 4 Bedrooms (3 en-suite)
- 4 Receptions
- Integral Double Garage
- Excellent Family Accommodation
PUBLIC NOTICE TEMPLATE
Notice of Offer
Property Address: 204 Loughan Road, Coleraine
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £120,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Agents Address: 79 New Row, Coleraine.
Agents Telephone Number: 02870320980.
Nestled in a spacious mature site in this most desirable and much sought after areas of Coleraine, this partially built house offers the opportunity of a lifetime to have the house of your dreams, finished to your dreams!
The house when complete will consist of four bedrooms and four reception rooms, offering superb living and family accomodation.
The site is only a few miles from Coleraine and is circa 1.3 acre.
* ENTRANCE PORCH
* RECEPTION HALL
* FAMILY ROOM - (22’7 x 13’3)
* STUDY - (20’ x 12’5)
* KITCHEN - (22’3 x 16’4)
* LOUNGE - (27’4 x 19’7)
* DINING ROOM - (14’9 x 13’1)
* REAR PORCH - (9’8 x 4’1)
* UTILITY ROOM - (19’8 x 11’) with access to:
* INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
* BEDROOM 1 - (14’9 x 14’7)
- DRESSING ROOM - (19’8 x 10’)
* BEDROOM 2 - (16’2 x 14’6)
* BEDROOM 3 - (15’10 x 14’5)
* BEDROOM 4
* DOUBLE GARAGE
* GARDEN TO REAR
* GARDEN TO FRONT
* MATURE SITE EXTENDING TO 1.3 ACRES, SURROUNDED BY TREES
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »