|Address||20 Winchester Drive, Carryduff|
|Price||Offers around £139,950|
|Rateable Value||£165,000 *|
|Rates||£1,003 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D58/D67 (co2: E49/D57)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-Detached Home
- Modern Kitchen/Dining
- Sun Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Corner Site
Additional InformationA well maintained semi-detached home, set on a large corner site within a cul-de-sac position.
Accommodation comprises Lounge, Kitchen/Dining area open to Sun Room, three bedrooms, white bathroom suite, oil fired central heating, double glazing. The property benefits from ample off street parking for up to 4-5 cars, detached garage and gardens front, side and rear. With nothing to do but move in early viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- uPVC glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 4.09m(13'5'') x 3.84m(12'7'')
- Feature marble fireplace housing an open fire, linked up to heating system.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 6.53m(21'5'') x 2.67m(8'9'')
- Range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer 1 1/4 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Built in 4 ring gas hob and double underoven, extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Open to;
- SUN ROOM 3.76m(12'4'') x 3.40m(11'2'')
- Tiled floor, spotlights, tongue and groove celing.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.40m(11'2'') x 2.67m(8'9'')
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m(11'9'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
- Sliding robes.
- BEDROOM 3 2.92m(9'7'') x 2.46m(8'1'')
- Built in storage.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and Mira shower unit, vanity style sink unit with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush w.c., part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- Large driveway with ample parking leading to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 7.19m(23'7'') x 3.45m(11'4'')
- Front garden laid in lawns. Enclosed rear with loose stone area to side with range of plants and shurbs. Additional enlcosed area to rear with loose stone and patio area. Bordered by fencing and mature trees.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »