|Address||20 Ranfurly Avenue, Bangor|
|Rateable Value||£350,000 *|
|Rates||£2,367 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious Accommodation
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Maple Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Popular Location
Additional InformationUlster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £170,000 for 20 Ranfurly Avenue, Bangor, BT20 3SN. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 88 Main Street, Bangor, BT20 4AG, Telephone: 02891 271185 before exchange of contracts.
Like accommodation space but not garden maintenance? Like the address but not the normal associated prices? Prepared to take on a major renovation project? If so then welcome to your new home in the form of this substantial detached property that includes extensions. The rooms throughout the property are numerous and well proportioned and the location speaks for itself as one of Bangor's premier residential location, due mainly to the quality of housing stock and lifestyle available. Although the property regrettable has fallen into a bad state of repair it still retains the potential of reinstatement to its original grandeur and inherent comfort for someone with the knowledge and / or money to invest in its restoration.
A viewing will give you a balanced view of the input required to achieve its full potential. So if you have the enthusiasm for a project, which on completion will give you years of domestic happiness and a home of which to be proud, then we look forward to seeing you there.
- Hardwood entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Terrazzo tiled floor. Half opaque glazed with matching side into .....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Telephone point. Double dimmer. Cornice ceiling.
- LOUNGE 4.98m(16'4'') x 3.71m(12'2'') into bay
- Mahogany carved fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling. 2 wall light points. Picture rail. Dimmer.
- DRAWING ROOM 4.98m(16'4'') x 3.71m(12'2'') into bay
- Picture rail. Cornice ceiling. Exposed wooden flooring. Firpelace with natural brick recess and slate hearth. Dimmer. Folding concertina doors to ......
- DINING ROOM 3.71m(12'2'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- Picture rail. Cornice ceiling. Exposed wooden flooring. Dimmer.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.43m(11'3'') x 3.40m(11'2'')
- Attractive slate fireplace with tiled hearth and slate inset. Quarry tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING/ LIVING AREA 6.91m(22'8'') x 1.83m(6'0'')
- Range of maple high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinet. Jaw box sink with mixer tap. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. 11 downlights. Dimmer. Open plan to living area .....
- LIVING AREA 7.01m(23'0'') x 3.40m(11'2'')
- Ceramic tiled floor. 12 downlights. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- REAR PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.92m(9'7'') x 1.78m(5'10'')
- Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for dryer. 3 downlights.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising: Corner shower cubicle, built-in chrome shower unit. Wash hand basin. W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. 4 downlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- ROOF TERRACE
- French doors to roof terrace with mature outlook. Light.
- Cornice. Picture rail. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 5.00m(16'5'') x 3.73m(12'3'')
- Range of built-in robes. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM 2 4.88m(16'0'') x 3.73m(12'3'')
- Range of built-in robes. Cornice. Picture rail. Telephone point. Dimmer.
- BEDROOM 3 3.73m(12'3'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
- BEDROOM 4 3.45m(11'4'') x 3.43m(11'3'')
- BEDROOM 5/STUDY 2.90m(9'6'') x 2.49m(8'2'')
- Victoria style white bathroom suite comprising: Roll top ball and claw foot bath with chrome overhead shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Heated towel rail and radiator. Oak wooden flooring. Part wood panelled walls. Chrome low voltage spotlights.
- Loose pebbled driveway with ample parking and dual access. 2 lights.
- Enclosed in lawn with hedges and shrubs. Lights. Patio area. Boilerhouse. PVC oil tank.
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Nick James on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »