|Address||20 Oakwood Road, Carrickfergus|
|Price||Offers around £61,950|
|Rateable Value||£58,000 *|
|Rates||£450 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C72/C75 (co2: C72/C76)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Pine Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- D. Glazing & Gas Heating
- Rear Garden Laid To Patio
- Ideal First Time Buy
Additional InformationEnd terrace property
Three bedrooms, two boasting mirrored sliderobes
Lounge with laminate wood flooring
Kitchen incorporating pine units and ceramic tiled flooring
White bathroom suite
Double glazing and gas heating
Rear garden laid to patio
Located close to schools, shops, leisure facilities & transport links
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed door, radiator, laminate wood flooring, doors to lounge.
- LOUNGE 3.91m(12'10'') x 3.73m(12'3'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, feature freestanding fireplace with pine style surround, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.91m(12'10'') x 2.57m(8'5'')
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of pine high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
- REAR HALL
- Double glazed door, laminate wood flooring.
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- Doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE 3.12m(10'3'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, mirrored sliderobes, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.94m(12'11'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, mirrored sliderobes, radiator.
- BEDROOM THREE 2.79m(9'2'') x 2.24m(7'4'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and enclosed bath, radiator.
- GARDENS AND GROUNDS
- To the rear of the property there is a garden laid to patio.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »