|Address||20 Linen Crescent, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £84,950|
|Rateable Value||£90,000 *|
|Rates||£609 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite)
- Spacious Lounge
- Walnut Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Low Outgoings
- Rear Garden
No doubt you've pictured your perfect home environment, well here might be the property to start you down that exciting road. This modern perfectly presented ground floor apartment combines the three important factors that make it an attractive buy, affordable and realistic price, a good sound modern and attractive specification and a location, since its conception, that has provided popular with a number of first and second time buyers. If the time is right for you to step into home ownership for the first time, then we suggest a viewing of this particular home may well open your eyes to what value for money represents. The viewing you're about to make will start the process of finding that that perfect home.
- Entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LOUNGE 5.69m(18'8'') x 4.67m(15'4'') at widest pt
- Cornice. Picture rail. TV point. Telephone point. Laminated wood floor. Open plan to .....
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- KITCHEN 2.95m(9'8'') x 2.34m(7'8'')
- Range of walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in Indesit 4 ring hob and Terim oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Integrated fridge/freezer. Indesit washer/dryer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Cornice.
- INNER HALL
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m(11'8'') x 3.15m(10'4'')
- uPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
- Comprising: Corner shower with thermostatic shower over. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 2.90m(9'6'') x 2.01m(6'7'')
- Laminated wood floor.
- BATHROOM 2.90m(9'6'') x 2.01m(6'7'')
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower attachment. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- Light. Off street parking.
- Garden in lawn.
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Nick James on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »