|Address||20 Deanby Gardens, Oldpark, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £84,950|
|Rateable Value||£80,000 *|
|Rates||£558 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F38/C73 (co2: F29/D64)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Location
- Attractive End Of Terrace
- Upvc D G Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- 2 Bedrooms/2 Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Excellent Gardens
Holding a most convenient and popular position within this cul de sac location, this attractive period end of terrace will have immediate appeal. The accommodation requires some upgrading but benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom in coloured suite. Gardens front side and rear combine with excellent local amenities and excellent roofspace offering superb potential making this home suitable to a wide variety of needs.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, telephone point.
- LOUNGE 3.56m(11'8'') x 3.10m(10'2'') into bay
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM 3.20m(10'6'') x 3.15m(10'4'')
- Attractive tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN 4.95m(16'3'') x 1.75m(5'9'')
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, uPvc double glazed rear door, double panelled radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing, hot press.
- BEDROOM 4.19m(13'9'') x 2.95m(9'8'')
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2.95m(9'8'') x 2.46m(8'1'')
- Panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace, floored and sheeted, Velux rooflight.
- Gardens front side and rear in lawns shrubs and flowerbeds, patio area, garden shed, oil tank, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.
- ADDITIONAL OUTSIDE SHOT(1)
- ADDITIONAL OUTSIDE SHOT(2)
Purchasers should make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »