|Address||20 Chamberlain Street, Derry BT48 6LR|
|Rateable Value||£77,500 *|
|Rates||£641 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- 3 Bedrooms & 2 Receptions
- Enclosed concrete yard to rear with mews lane access
- Excellent central location close to city centre
Located just yards from the city centre, this town house has been modernised and is PVC double glazed throughout.
Accommodation is as follows:
Entrance Hallway :
Sitting Room : with tile fireplace and hearth (3.94m x 3.22m)
Living Room : with tile fireplace and hearth (4.07m x 3.21m) storage
Kitchen : with built in eye and low level units. Plumbed for
washing machine (3.07m x 2.87m) Rear hallway to:
Shower / Toilet : with tiled floor. Walk in electric shower.
Bedroom No.1 : with period cast iron fireplace and slate hearth (5.2m x
Bedroom No.2 : with period cast iron fireplace and built in Hot Press
(3.29 m x 3.21m) to widest point.
Bedroom No. 3 : with period cast iron fireplace and slate hearth (5.2m x
3.2m) to widest point.
Bathroom/Toilet : with white suite.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »