|Address||20 Cabin Hill Gardens, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £339,950|
|Rateable Value||£280,000 *|
|Rates||£1,953 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Villa with double-storey extension
- Living room with bay window & feature fireplace
- Separate family room
- Open plan, luxury kitchen with French doors to garden
- Casual dining and sitting areas
- Utility room adjacent
- 4 Bedrooms, master with dressing and shower rooms
- Family bathroom with recently installed white suite
- Cloakroom with additional downstairs WC
- Large, landscaped, private back garden
- Oil fired central heating with high-pressure water system
- Double glazing
- Off-street, driveway parking for several vehicles
- Detached timber garage (no vehicular access)
- TV sockets in all 4 bedrooms
Additional InformationBeautifully presented throughout, this deceptively spacious family home features a double-storey extension making it ideal for purchasers wishing to avail of the excellent range of schooling located nearby.
Occupying one of the largest sites on this highly-regarded park, the rear garden has recently been landscaped making it ideal for adults and children alike.
With little to do except move in, we have no hesitation in recommending internal inspection as soon as possible.
- Hardwood front door with glazed panel and leaded stained glass light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Under stair storage cupboard. Solid hardwood flooring.
- Meter box, alarm control-panel.
- LIVING ROOM:13' 1" x 12' 4" (3.99m x 3.76m)
- (into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, leaded stained glass windows. Attractive tiled fireplace with oak surround, tiled hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM:12' 2" x 10' 6" (3.71m x 3.2m)
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, wired for flat screen TV.
- KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING:24' 9" x 12' 0" (7.54m x 3.66m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Franke Old Belfast-style sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated appliances including Stoves 4 ring ceramic hob, matching underbench double oven. Stainless steel and glass canopy with extractor fan. Hotpoint dishwasher, fridge, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, concealed strip lighting, recessed low voltage spotlights. OPEN PLAN SITTING AND CASUAL DINING AREAS: 3 sets of French doors to garden. Connecting door to ...
- REAR HALL/UTILITY:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:15' 10" x 12' 0" (4.83m x 3.66m)
- Frosted glass window to landing. Door to ...
- DRESSING ROOM:8' 5" x 5' 4" (2.57m x 1.63m)
- High pressure water cylinder. Door to ...
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with chrome shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 1" x 10' 3" (3.68m x 3.12m)
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 5" x 12' 4" (4.09m x 3.76m)
- (into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):8' 10" x 7' 6" (2.69m x 2.29m)
- Built-in cupboard, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising free-standing, roll-top bath on chrome feet, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Separate corner shower cubicle with chrome shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan.
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Access to roofspace.
- Wrought-iron double entrance gates leading to tarmac driveway with parking and turning for several vehicles.
- TIMBER GARAGE:19' 9" x 10' 1" (6.02m x 3.07m)
- Up and over door, power and light. Door to rear garden. (No vehicular access possible).
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Flower beds, laid in bark chips with plants and shrubs.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Good sized, fully enclosed and landscaped rear garden mainly in lawns with patio and sitting areas. Pavior pathways. Flower beds with variety of plants, shrubs and mature trees. Gate to driveway, path to far side with gate to front. PVC oil tank. Outside tap. Feature lighting. Excellent degree of privacy with no houses directly beind you.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »