|Address||2 Victoria Lane, Victoria Road, Holywood BT18 0QJ|
|Price||Offers around £850,000|
|Rateable Value||£1,000,000 *|
|Rates||£2,705 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Recently Built Home Within Easy Walking Distance Of Holywood Town Centre
- Accessed Via Private Laneway And Set Behind Private Electric Gates
- Exceptional Family Accommodation Set Over 3 Floors
- Impressive Entrance Hall With First Floor Gallery
- Drawing Room With Feature Fireplace And Double Height Ceiling With Doors To Rear Raised Patio
- Large Dining Room
- Hand Built Fully Fitted Kitchen With Island Unit Open To Family Room And Doors To Rear Raised Patio
- Good Sized Living Room / Kids Playroom Off Kitchen
- Utility Room, Shower Room And Cloakroom With WC
- First Floor With Master Suite With Full Dressing Room, Shower Room And Private Living Area
- 2 Further Bedrooms And Family Bathroom On First Floor
- Lower Ground Floor With 2 Double Bedrooms And Family Bathroom
- Large Playroom / Snooker Room And Additional Large Studio With Doors To Rear Garden On Lower Ground Floor
- Studio With Kitchenette, Bedroom And Shower Room Accessed Via Separate Entrance – An Ideal Granny Flat / Teenagers Area / Nanny Flat
- Double Integral Garage With Electric Doors
- Under Floor Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Beam Vacuum System
- Fully Wired For CAT5 Computer Wiring And For Audio
- Parking For Several Cars In Front Forecourt
- Large Raised Patio With Sunny Aspect Overlooking Large Rear Lawns And Lower Patio
- Viewing Strictly By Private Appointment
Additional InformationLocated within easy walking distance of the stunning coastline of Belfast Lough, and the town centre of Holywood, this intelligently designed recently built home provides exceptional accommodation and peaceful recreational space.
The main focus of the design was to create a high quality and energy efficient home, focusing on minimizing maintenance and upkeep with all the recreational and social amenities of Holywood on the doorstep.
The accommodation is spacious and enhanced by natural light, there is an impressive entrance hall with double height ceiling, off here there is a superb dining room, drawing room with double doors to the rear raised patio which also leads to the stunning fully fitted kitchen with island unit which is open to the living room. Off here is a family room which overlooks the front courtyard. To the rear of the hallway is a door connecting the utility room, side entrance and double integral garage. There is a secondary staircase which leads to self contained studio with living area and bedroom and separate shower, which is ideal for a live in relative, teenager or nanny.
Upstairs there is a master suite with private living room, walk in wardrobe and shower room, 2 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower.
On the lower ground floor there are 2 further double bedrooms both with French doors to the rear gardens and a bathroom with separate shower. There are also two large entertaining rooms, one ideal for a studio and one for a playroom / snooker room if required.
Outside the property is approached by a private laneway with electric gate to the front forecourt. There is a large rear raised patio with sunny aspect which has steps down to the large rear lawns – ideal for a game of football or to create a specialist garden!
This unique home is set in a highly convenient location which is only minutes walk from Holywood's vibrant centre which is known for the many cafes, restaurants and specialist retail shops. There is only a short walk to the stunning North Down coastline walks and local parks. Leading schools are close by, as are many sporting facilities such as golf, tennis, sailing and various after school clubs.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed panel and crescent fanlight.
- Solid wooden steps to first floor.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid stone floor. Atrium ceiling. Solid wooden door to...
- LARGE RECEPTION HALL: 30'5'' x 15'6''
- (At widest points). Minstrel gallery from first floor overlooking natural stone floor. Open understair storage. Wall light wiring. Low voltage lighting. Double doors to walk in cloak room with stone floor, light and power and home intelligence. Natural stone steps with footwall lighting leading towards lower ground floor.
- REAR HALLWAY: 11'0'' x 7'8''
- This property is ideal if there was a relative or child who would like some independence. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC door to front forecourt with glazed windows and uPVC door to rear steps to the gardens.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Fully tiled natural stone shower cubicle with Mira Sport instant heat shower. Chrome towel rail. Extractor fan. Natural stone floor. Partly tiled walls.
- DRAWING ROOM: 19'1'' x 16'7''
- (At widest points). Natural stone wall. Wall light wiring. Eaves ceiling. Attractive stone fireplace and side panels with granite hearth and cast iron inset with open fire. uPVC double opening glazed doors to rear raised patios with access to rear gardens.
- DINING ROOM: 21'5'' x 11'10''
- (L-shaped extending to 15' 4"). Natural stone tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Ample space for a sizable dining table and chairs. Connecting door with glazed side panels to reception hall.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING ROOM: 28'2'' x 20'1''
- Kitchen Area: Excellent selection of hand built "Loxley" range of cupboards, drawers, shelves, units and glazed display units in hardwood with fitted stainless steel oven. Range style double oven with ceramic five ring hob. Concealed extractor fan in canopy surround. Double Franke sink. Double enamel sink with swan like mixer tap inset in Corian worktop with drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Space for American style fridge freezer with water provision and wine rack over. Island unit with hand built "Loxley" units with an extensive range of cupboards and drawers with solid Iroko wooden work top with inset stainless steel Franke sink with swan like mixer tap. Attractive tiled surround in canopy area. Low voltage lighting. Natural stone floor. Windows overlooking front courtyard and rear patio gardens. Living Area: Natural stone floor. Windows overlooking rear terrace and front courtyard. Large woodburning stove in hole in the wall style fireplace with granite trim and hearth. Glazed door leading to...
- FAMILY ROOM: 15'5'' x 15'5''
- Solid stone floor. Low voltage lighting. Views over front forecourt and rear gardens and patios.
- UTILITY ROOM: 7'9'' x 7'3''
- Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ample storage space. Connection door to...
- MAIN STAIRCASE FROM RECEPTION HALL:
- Central staircase with two balustrades leading to...
- Spacious first floor landing with Minstrel Gallery overlooking reception hall. Feature porthole window. Walk in storage cupboard with ample hanging and storage space with hot tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 18'8'' x 10'5''
- Wooden floor. Low voltage lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls with mosaic detailing. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Walk in shower with watering can head shower and telephone hand shower. Low voltage lighting and extractor fan.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Excellent hanging and shelving space. Steps up to...
- PRIVATE LIVING ROOM / FURTHER DRESSING ROOM: 15'6'' x 15'6''
- Fully carpeted. Feature window. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2): 14'7'' x 9'9''
- Wooden floor. Hatch to roof space.
- Feature slate tiled wall with slate panelled bath and contemporary mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit with contemporary mixer taps. Walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and telephone hand shower. Low voltage lighting. Extractor fan. Velux window. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3): 18'8'' x 12'5''
- Four Velux windows. Eaves ceiling. Wood floor. Walk in dressing room.
- GUEST WING:
- Landing area with Velux.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Velux window. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partly tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Electric shaver point. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and extractor fan. Low voltage lighting.
- STUDIO / BEDROOM / GUEST ROOM: 23'2'' x 19'4''
- Kitchen area with high and low level cupboards, drawers and glazed display units. Laminate wooden floor. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4): 16'7'' x 14'3''
- Low voltage lighting. Wooden floor. Double open doors to rear gardens and patios. Door to basement level hallway with double doors to walk in storage cupboard.
- Corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Bidet. Fully tiled shower cubicle with watering can head shower and telephone hand shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage underneath. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (5): 15'3'' x 14'9''
- Wooden floor. Double opening doors to rear patios and gardens.
- GAMES ROOM: 27'4'' x 18'9''
- (Accessed via the basement hallway). Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Extensive room with wiring for speakers which is ideal for games room, snooker room, study, studio. Double opening wooden doors...
- FURTHER ENTERTAINING ROOM / GARDEN ROOM: 37'6'' x 18'9''
- Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Double opening doors to rear patios and gardens. Door connecting back to basement hallway.
- 2 Victoria Lane is approached by Victoria Road in Holywood. There is a private laneway running past Rivers Edge leading to an electric gate which leads to a front forecourt at the front of the reception hallway, the double garages and the connecting reception hallway. The property has ample parking and turning space. To the rear there is a raised terrace accessed via the drawing room and accessed via the living/kitchen/dining which is ideal for entertaining which connects both the rooms. There are outside light and steps down from the patio to extensive rear gardens which are bordered by fencing and old stone wall, with steps connecting to the side of the property and a further patio and drying area to the rear. This is a unique and private property with features such as, central beam vacuum system, Phoenix Natural Gas central heating, extensive accommodation set over three floors.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 23'2'' x 19'2''
- Beam central vacuum system. Phoenix Natural Gas central heating boiler. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Two up and over roller doors with electric connection. Light and power.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »