|Address||2 St James Crescent, Donegall Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £69,950|
|Rateable Value||£82,500 *|
|Rates||£576 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended end-terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Large reception
- Luxury fully fitted kitchen
- Modern Bathroom suite with separate shower room
- Gas heating/Double glazing
- Buy me for £207pm Co-ownership
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to bring to the market for sale this beautifully extended end terrace property located just off The Falls Road in the highly sought after St.James development. If its well presented, modern and spacious accommodation you seek then this property will be perfect for you, providing an excellent opportunity for first time buyers or investors due to its appealing location close to Belfast City Centre, leading schools, shops and transport routes. This property will not fail to impress with its very large reception with attractive doors and high gloss tiled flooring which continues into the luxury fully fitted shaker style kitchen. Only upon viewing will you fully appreciate the spacious layout, tasteful décor and quality of finish this property offers. Upstairs you will be pleased to find three well proportioned rooms, all with laminate flooring, a luxury white bathroom suite, fully tiled with the added bonus of a separate shower room. Additional features include gas heating and double glazing. We are confident that this property will generate a high volume of interest there we strongly recommend an early viewing....Contact the sales team at Northern Property today!
Terms off Quote;
Purchase Price £69,950, 50% share with Co-Ownership £34,975 Co-Ownership monthly rent £72.86
£34,975 mortgage for 35 years on a 2 year fixed rate off 2.95% per month £133.63 Combined charge £206.49 Overall mortgage APR off 4.0%
Ask for a personalised illustration
Early Repayments charges applied
Rents are reviewed annually.
YOUR HOME MY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ONYOUR MORTGAGE.
Northern Mortgages is a trading name off Rachael Mullan, An appointed representative off First Complete Ltd, Which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Northern Mortgages DO NOT CHARGE for their advice. Northern Property Management (NI) Ltd. Refers to Northern Mortgages for the purposes off mortgage and Protection products. Rachael can be contacted directly on 07702152657
- LIVING ROOM:19' 11" x 13' 1" (6.07m x 3.99m)
- Modern oak wooden flooring, attractive french doors leading into kitchen, recessed lighting, 2 x double radiators, chrome fixtures and fittings.
- KITCHEN:16' 4" x 12' 7" (4.98m x 3.84m)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with an extensive range of high and low level shaker style units, built in oven, hob and extractor fan, mosiac effect wall tiles, ceramic floor tiles, recessed lighting.
- BATHROOM:6' 8" x 7' 1" (2.03m x 2.16m)
- Luxury white bathroom suite with WC, WHB, Bath with overhead shower, modern floor and wall tiles, extractor fan, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 2" x 9' 3" (4.01m x 2.82m)
- Laminate flooring, 1 x double radiator, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 4" x 8' 11" (3.76m x 2.72m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):6' 4" x 11' 4" (1.93m x 3.45m)
- Laminate flooring, 1 x double radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:3' 3" x 2' 7" (0.99m x 0.79m)
- Walk in electric shower, WHB, tiled flooring and walls, velux window.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »