|Address||2 Sandes Court, Carrickfergus|
|Rateable Value||£60,000 *|
|Rates||£466 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D62/C70 (co2: D55/D64)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Sep. Dining Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazing
- Gas Heating System
- Garden At Rear
- Close To Amenities
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £40,000 for 2 Sandes Court, Carrickfergus. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 8 Market Place, Carrickfergus BT38 7AW 028 9336 5986before exchange of contracts.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed door, radiator, doors to:
- LOUNGE 4.24m(13'11'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- Window to front aspect, fireplace with stone surround and tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN 3.15m(10'4'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over.
- DINING ROOM 3.07m(10'1'') x 2.72m(8'11'')
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and panel enclosed bath, radiator.
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- Access to loftspace, doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE 4.24m(13'11'') x 3.05m(10'0'')
- Window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.91m(12'10'') x 2.67m(8'9'')
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.15m(10'4'') x 2.06m(6'9'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- GARDENS AND GROUNDS
- At the rear there is a garden laid to lawn, built-in wardrobe.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »