|Address||2 Oriel Close, Oriel Road, Antrim BT41 4GZ|
|Price||Offers around £164,950|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£1,151 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C71/C73 (co2: D58/D62)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom detached house in this sought after town centre location within an exclusive development consisting of 5 properties on the Oriel Road, close to all amenities, schools and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout this superb property offers excellent family accommodation at an affordable price whilst benefitting from quality fitted kitchen units with a full range of integrated appliances, modern sanitary ware to the bathroom and ensuite together with the opportunity for a second ensuite to the ground floor bedroom. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Spacious entrance hall with solid wood floor and staircase to first floor
- Living room with solid oak feature fireplace and solid oak floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of solid light oak high and low level units
- Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Utility room with matching solid light oak units / Separate ground floor W/C
- Ground floor bedroom with ensuite (fully plumbed but no sanitary ware)
- Three further first floor bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Luxury bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Pressurised water system / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm system
- Enclosed gardens to front and rear in neat lawn and timber decked patio
Hardwood entrance door with double glazed portlight to:-
Spacious Entrance Hall Solid oak floor. Double radiator. Open to understairs. Telephone socket. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading.
Living Room 13' 8 x 13' 4 (4.17m x 4.06m) Open fire with feature wooden surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Double radiator. Solid oak floor.
Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 15' 8 x 13' 8 (4.78m x 4.17m) Full range of light oak high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel splash backs. Stainless steel and glass overhead extractor fan. Mid level double oven. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Low voltage down lights. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Kickboard lights. Fully porcelian tiled floor. Double radiator. Partially glazed door to:-
Utility 9' 9 x 6' 5 (2.97m x 1.96m) Range of matching light oak low level units and larder unit. Feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Tiled splash backs. Double radiator. Extractor fan. Hard wood double glazed door to rear. Fully porcelian tiled floor through to:-
Ground Floor W/C Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Double radiator. Fully porcelian tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 12' 5 x 9' 9 (3.78m x 2.97m) (Currently used as a second reception room). Television aerial. Telephone socket. Double radiator.
Ensuite Fully plumbed but currently used as study/storage. Single radiator.
First Floor Landing Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 9 x 13' 5 (4.19m x 4.09m) Double radiator. Television aerial. Telephone sockets. Full range of built- in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
Ensuite Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal hand wash basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 3 x 9' 11 (3.73m x 3.02m) Double radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 1 x 9' 10 (3.07m x 3.00m) Double radiator.
Bathroom Modern white suite comprising panel bath with "Mira Sport" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splash backs. Mostly tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Wall light point. Extractor fan. Hot press with pressurised water tank and shelving.
Outside Tarmac driveway to tarmac off-street parking for 2 cars with low level fencing. Front garden in neat lawn. Tarmac pathway. Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and timber decked patio. Well stocked borders with low maintenance bark. PVC oil tank. Pre-fabricated oil fired boiler house. 6ft timber fence. Outside tap and light.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »