|Address||2 Limetree Meadow, Lisburn BT28 2YB|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
|Rateable Value||£125,000 *|
|Rates||£832 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationThis well presented and spacious semi detached enjoys an excellent position within the popular development of Limetree Meadows.
Within close proximity of Lisburn City Centre, potential purchasers can enjoy all local amenities including schools, shops, cafe's and restaurants, sports and entertainment facilities and much more.
The property enjoys a good internal layout with modern finish and is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers with viewing highly recommended by appointment through the Lisburn office.
Accommodation Briefly Comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Conservatory, stairs to first floor landing with hot press, 3 Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room), Bathroom.
Outside: Fully enclosed, low maintenance garden to rear with timber deck area, outside lighting,boiler house, oil tank, timber screen fencing. Tarmac drive to front with well maintained front lawn.
Panelled Internal Doors
PVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
PVC Fascia Soffits and Rainwater Goods
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with wall lamp
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with PVC panelled front door ceramic tiled floor
- LOUNGE:13' 4" x 10' 1" (4.06m x 3.07m)
- with fireplace, laminate floor
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:18' 7" x 11' 8" (5.66m x 3.56m)
- with excellent range of pine high and low level fitted units, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in larder area, 4 ring hob unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Concealed lighting, breakfast bar, extractor unit with matching canopy , display cupboards with leaded glazed doors, tiled floor partial wall tiling, PVC French doors to...
- CONSERVATORY:11' 1" x 9' 4" (3.38m x 2.84m)
- with laminate floor
- with hot press
- BEDROOM (1):10' 6" x 10' 5" (3.2m x 3.18m)
- laminate floor
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- with white suite
- BEDROOM (2):11' 10" (MAX)x 11' 5" (3.61m x 3.48m)
- laminate floor
- BEDROOM (3):9' 5" x 8' 1" (2.87m x 2.46m)
- with built in wardrobe, laminate floor
- with white suite partial tiling mixer tap shower attachments.
- panelled internal doors PVC double glazed windows Oil fired central heating PVC facia, soffits, rainwater goods Tarmac driveway and forecourt Fully enclosed, low maintenance garden to rear with timber deck area, outside lighting, boiler house, oil tank, timber screen fencing. Tarmac drive to front with low maintenance pebbled area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »