|Address||2 Drumcairn Close, Milltown Road, Belfast BT8 8HQ|
|Price||Offers over £69,950|
|Rateable Value||£70,000 *|
|Rates||£426 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- One Reception
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Front And Rear Gardens
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Cul De Sac Setting
- Popular Location
- Viewing Essential
Additional InformationPresented to a high standard is this excellent semi detached bungalow. Boasting two spacious bedrooms, large living room and modern fitted kitchen this attractive property will suit a wide variety of buyers and viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance hallway.
- LIVING ROOM:14' 5" x 10' 4" (4.39m x 3.15m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN:11' 2" x 10' 1" (3.4m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect worktops. Built in electric hob, oven and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink with drainer.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 8" x 9' 10" (3.25m x 3m)
- Laminate wood floor. Built in cupboard
- BEDROOM (2):11' 6" x 10' 8" (3.51m x 3.25m)
- Laminate wood floor. Built in wardrobe.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »