|Address||2 Ardery's Lane, Banbridge|
|Rateable Value||£125,000 *|
|Rates||£948 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Property Located Just Off The Newry Road In Banbridge
- Located In A Popular And Convenient Residential Location Only A Short Walk From Banbridge Town Centre
- Property Requires Modernisation
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front And Rear Gardens Laid In Lawn
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationThis 3 bedroom detached house is situated in a popular and convenient residential location just off the Newry Road, approximately 1 mile from Banbridge Town Centre and only a few minutes from the A1 Dual Carriageway, ideal for those who must commute to Lisburn, Belfast and Newry
Internally the property comprises of a living room and kitchen with casual dining area on the ground floor. The first floor features three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from Oil fired central heating, attached garage and front and rear gardens in lawns. The property requires refurbishment throughout.
To book a viewing please call our Lisburn Road office on 02890668888. Early viewing advised.
- Wooden door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM: 17'8'' x 11'3''
- Feature fireplace.
- Range of high and low level sink units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for oven. Space for fridge freezer. Partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1): 17'8'' x 11'1''
- BEDROOM (2): 10'2'' x 7'3''
- BEDROOM (3): 9'8'' x 9'6''
- Corner suite comprising bath with shoWer over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Hot press. Access to roofspace.
- Garage. Oil tank. Front and rear garden.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »