|Address||2 Ardclinis Gardens, Antrim|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
|Rateable Value||£60,000 *|
|Rates||£454 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D57/C77 (co2: E44/C69)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with garage and generous gardens to front and rear in a sought after part of Stiles estate. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and external doors, oil-fired central heating and quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, this property is likely to appeal to both the first time buyer and investor alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor and staircase to first floor / 8 pane paneled glass door to:-
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of limed oak effect high and low level units
- Integrated hob, oven, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Living room with wood laminate floor and spacious storage cupboards / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Three spacious bedrooms / Two with built-in storage and wood laminate floors
- Bathroom with white suite / Thermostatic shower unit
- Separate W/C
- Garden to front and rear in lawn / Timber fencing and pedestrian gate / Tarmac drive with parking for 3 cars
- Detached garage
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed and leaded entrance door to:-
Entrance Hall Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Open to understair storage. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. 8 pane panelled glass door to:-
Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 15' 8 x 11' 6 (4.78m x 3.51m) Full range of limed oak effect high and low level units with glass display cabinet and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and low level fan assisted oven. Pull-out overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls. PVC double glazed windows. Deep moulded skirting. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
Living Room 14' 10 x 10' 7 (4.52m x 3.23m) Telephone point. Spacious storage cupboard. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
First Floor Landing Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 16' 10 x 8' 9 (5.13m x 2.67m) (max) Wood laminate floor. Built-in storage units. Single radiator. Overstair storage unit.
Bedroom 2 11' 8 x 9' 8 (3.56m x 2.95m) Single radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 10 x 8' 0 (3.61m x 2.44m) (max) Wood laminate floor. Built-in storage with louvered door. Single radiator.
Bathroom White suite comprising panel bath with 'Gainsborough' thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Woodstrip ceiling. Fully tiled floor.
Separate W/C White low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Woodstrip ceiling.
Outside Front garden in lawn. Access to integrated oil-boiler house at front. Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for 3 cars. Access to:
Detached Garage 19' 6 x 9' 4 (5.94m x 2.84m) Up and over door.
Large fully enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn and paved patio area with curved wall. Mature conifers and trees. PVC tank. Timber fencing. Outside tap. Timber pedestrian gate to side.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »