|Address||196 Belsize Road, Lisburn|
|Rateable Value||£220,000 *|
|Rates||£1,436 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Property Located In A Popular And Convenient Residential Location On The Periphery Of Lisburn
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Dining Area
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Well Appointed Bathroom
- Utility Area With WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Site Adjacent Of C. 0.2 Acre Included In This Sale
Additional InformationThis attractive detached bungalow is located on the periphery of Lisburn City Centre and enjoys close proximity to all amenities in the area and is within comfortable commuting distance to all motorway networks connecting Belfast and other surrounding towns with Sprucefield Shopping Centre only a short drive away.
The accommodation which would require some general updating throughout comprises of, three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen with excellent dining area, bathroom and ensuite. Externally the property is positioned on a spacious site with garage, generous parking facilities and mature gardens to the rear.
Full planning permission was granted on the 5th February 2008 for 2 semi-detached and 2 detached houses. (S/2006/1291/F)
Likely to be of interest to the young family or professional couple in today's market. Viewing is via appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC door to entrance porch leading into...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM: 22'6'' x 15'11''
- (At widest points). Feature fireplace.
- LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING ROOM: 27'1'' x 16'0''
- (At widest points). Range of high and low level units. Space for oven. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Formica work surfaces. Plumbed for dishwasher. Partly tiled walls. View over rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM: 12'4'' x 8'9''
- Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1): 13'6'' x 8'9''
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 13'6'' x 8'9''
- BEDROOM (3): 9'8'' x 8'1''
- White suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Hotpress. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Mature gardens to front and rear. Patio area. Oil tank. Adjacent site of c. 0.2 acres included in the sale.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »