|Address||192 North Road, Carrickfergus BT38 7QL|
|Price||Last listed at £149,950|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
• Unique opportunity to purchase this detached bungalow
•Situated on a superb corner site off North Road & Middle Road
• Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
• Spacious lounge with attractive fireplace
• Kitchen / Dining area
• Utility room (Previously used as a Post Office)
• Two double bedrooms
• White bathroom suite
• Large tarmac parking area and attached garage
• Extensive garden with room for commercial use
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE PORCH: Tiled. Outside light. Glazed door to:
LOUNGE: 19' 9" x 11' 8" (6.02m x 3.56m)
Open fire with attractive wood surround and marble inset and hearth.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA : 20' 11" x 9' 5" (6.38m x 2.87m) Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with taps. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Pine strip ceiling. Glazed door to:
REAR PORCH: Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to enclosed rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 1" x 6' 5" (3.07m x 1.96m)
Previously used as a Post Office. Cloakroom with low flush wc. Door to parking area.
REAR HALLWAY: Good cloaks cupboard with shelving. Access to roofspace.
BATHROOM: 9' 5" x 7' 9" (2.87m x 2.36m)
White suite comprising wood panelled bath with shower
attachment, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank and Willis
BEDROOM (1): 13' 5" x 8' 5" (4.09m x 2.57m) at widest.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" x 9' 5" (3.1m x 2.87m)
GARAGE: 14' 8" x 10' 2" (4.47m x 3.1m)
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Attractive wall with wrought iron double gates to extensive tarmac parking area. Enclosed rear garden with mature shrubs. Part paved and stoned. Water tap. PVC oil tank. Large side garden laid in lawn.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »