|Address||191 Alexandra Park Avenue, Shore Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £84,950|
|Rateable Value||£50,000 *|
|Rates||£349 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Upvc D G Windows/Ofch
- Rear Garden
Holding a prime position within Alexandra Park Avenue, this attractive period red brick town terrace has benefited from an Enveloping Scheme. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, covered utility area to rear, oil fired central heating, new interior doors and extensive use of wood strip and ceramic floor coverings. Ideally suited to the growing family with a most convenient location, rear garden and having benefited from improvement works over the years, this is a home which will have wide appeal.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH
- uPvc double glazed entrance door, wood strip floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- THROUGH LOUNGE 7.49m(24'7'') x 3.15m(10'4'') into bay
- Attractive pine fireplace, wood strip floor, panelled radiator, double panelled radiator.
- DINING AREA
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 3.89m(12'9'') x 3.86m(12'8'')
- Bowl and a half single drainer white suite, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM 3.35m(11'0'') x 2.64m(8'8'')
- Hot press, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 4.22m(13'10'') x 4.11m(13'6'') into bay
- Double panelled radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3.71m(12'2'') x 3.33m(10'11'')
- Panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 3.45m(11'4'') x 2.16m(7'1'')
- Forecourt, covered area, plumbed for washing machine, outside tap, oil fired central heating boiler, rear yard, oil tank.
Purchasers should make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »