|Address||19 Roseville Apartments, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £69,950|
|Rateable Value||£97,500 *|
|Rates||£659 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C72/C76 (co2: D56/D60)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Part Time Administrator
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Modern Complex
Additional InformationEnjoy and indulge yourself as you experience your retirement years in this charming first floor apartment that offers a secure social environment in which to pursue your individual interests. The complex provides a part- time administrator, communal areas for residents in which to meet and socialize and an overall atmosphere of well-being, which has been created exclusively for those over 55 years old. Located on the corner of the Wandsworth and the Crawsfordsburn Roads this complex is well established and mature offering a good quality lifestyle for existing residents, due the varied amenities in the area and the relatively high standard of housing stock . The apartment , although well presented, could now benefit from an upgrade to the shower room and kitchen to bring it firmly into the 21st century, which once complete should compliment a home of excellent comfort that clearly and successfully blends contentment with the essential qualities of a happy lifestyle.
If on reflection the above attributes meet your needs and aspirations then come along and indulge yourself in a lifestyle that's only an acceptable offer away.
- Entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Built-in cloaks cupboard. Unidare economy 7 storage heater.
- LOUNGE 4.47m(14'8'') x 3.25m(10'8'')
- Unidare economy 7 storage heater.
- KITCHEN 3.58m(11'9'') x 2.36m(7'9'')
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Scholtes extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Built-in extractor fan. Dimplex electric wall heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m(11'6'') x 3.18m(10'5'')
- Unidare electric wall heater.
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m(9'3'') x 2.82m(9'3'')
- Unidare electric wall heater. Built-in wardrobe.
- Communal Gardens. Parking.
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Nick James on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »