|Address||19 Prospect Cresent, Carrickfergus|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£893 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
• A very neat semi-detached bungalow with superb views towards Belfast Lough
• Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
• Generous reception room
• Kitchen with dining area
• Three bedrooms
• Bathroom with electric shower
• Extensive site with excellent parking area
• Detached garage - 20' 0 x 10' 5
• Quiet residential area
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
RECEPTION HALL: Built in cloakroom.
LOUNGE: 19' 11" x 12' 6" (6.07m x 3.81m)
Attractive open fireplace with tiled hearth (Inset electric fire).
KITCHEN: 14' 7" x 9' 8" (4.44m x 2.95m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Four ring electric hob. Double oven. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Excellent views over Belfast Lough.
BATHROOM: Comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and electric shower.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 1" x 8' 8" (3.68m x 2.64m)
Built in robes.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" x 8' 3" (3.56m x 2.51m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 5" x 9' 8" (3.78m x 2.95m)
Built in robes.
GARAGE: 20' 0" x 10' 5" (6.1m x 3.18m)
Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler. Remote controlled up and over door.
Extensive front garden approached by double gates. Large tarmac parking area. Fully enclosed rear garden with exceptional views. Paved and gravelled. Outside lighting & water tap
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »