|Address||19 Orangefield Avenue, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £99,950|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£767 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi detached
- Living room
- Kitchen/ dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Gas heating
- Gardens to front and rear
Additional InformationAn attractive semi detached villa located in the heart of Orangefield and representing excellent value for money. The property offers a living room with spacious kitchen/dining, three bedrooms and bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage under stairs, alarm panel and gas boiler
- LIVING ROOM:12' 4" x 10' 9" (3.76m x 3.28m)
- Tiled fireplace
- KITCHEN/ DINING:17' 7" x 8' 4" (5.36m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units with extractor fan, part tiled walls and plumbing for washing machine and dining area
- BEDROOM (1):11' 4" x 9' 8" (3.45m x 2.95m)
- Airing cupboard
- BEDROOM (2):9' 7" x 9' 5" (2.92m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM (3):6' 7" x 6' 4" (2.01m x 1.93m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BATHROOM:7' 4" x 5' 5" (2.24m x 1.65m)
- White suite with shower over bath, tiled shower area and tiled floor
- Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder
- Paved front garden with tarmac driveway leading to detached garage. Rear garden in lawn and paving with garden store
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »