|Address||19 Mashona Court, Castlereagh, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £75,000|
|Rateable Value||£82,500 *|
|Rates||£576 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace
- Luxury fitted kitchen and breakfast area
- Extended rear porch and spacious downstairs shower room
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- PVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Paved area to rear
** PRICE REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE **
Spacious mid terrace with extension to rear.
An attractive and spacious modern home situated in an ideal location which will be of undoubted appeal as a starter home, we recommend viewing to appreciate its many features.
- PVC front door. Entrance porch, tiled floor. Entrance hall.
- LOUNGE:14' 10" x 9' 6" (4.52m x 2.9m)
- Feature electric fire, cornice ceiling, laminate floor.
- KITCHEN:15' 0" x 10' 6" (4.57m x 3.2m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of built in high and low level units, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, rear porch, storage understairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 9" x 9' 6" (4.5m x 2.9m)
- Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 7" x 7' 1" (3.23m x 2.16m)
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Enclosed yard, oil fired boiler, oil tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »