|Address||19 Kings Walk, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £64,950|
|Rateable Value||£92,500 *|
|Rates||£676 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Fernagh / Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob, and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a pebbled driveway, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in lawn with decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor and radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.83m(15'10'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
- Wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.98m(16'4'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
- Range of high and low level fitted units with beech effect worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen and wood laminate flooring in dining area. Pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- KITCHEN / DINER
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m(13'0'') x 3.00m(9'10'')
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m(12'8'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
- Radiator and wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m(8'6'') x 2.64m(8'8'')
- Radiator and built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to range in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with decking area.
Boiler house and pvc oil tank.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »