|Address||19 Kilmakee Road, Lylehill Road, Templepatrick|
|Price||Offers over £275,000|
|Rateable Value||£275,000 *|
|Rates||£2,082 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Property in a Much Sought After Residential Location
- Delightful Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Living Room, Separate Dining Room & Additional Study
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area/Separate Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms Including Impressive Master Suite with Ensuite Shower Room & Dressing Room
- Luxury Bathroom with White Suite
- Exceptional Level of Specification & Presentation Throughout
- Integral Garage & Additional Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient to a Range of Local Amenities Including Shops, Schools & Public Transport
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast & Other Parts of the Province via the Motorway Network
- Convenient to Belfast International Airport
Additional InformationThis attractive detached property is tucked away in a quiet location on an excellent site whilst at the same time being convenient to the many local amenities in the surrounding area. The property is tastefully decorated and beautifully presented throughout and offers bright and spacious accommodation perfectly complemented by the good sized gardens and the delightful views over open countryside. Rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a property in this locality and this home will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers. Early viewing is advised.
- Glazed front door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Understairs cloaks storage, sanded and varnished floorboards, cornice ceiling.
- LOUNGE:17' 0" x 12' 0" (5.18m x 3.66m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, sanded and varnished floorboards, cornice ceiling, spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:12' 8" x 12' 4" (3.86m x 3.76m)
- (currently used as a study) Sanded and varnished floorboards, cornice ceiling, built-in book shelves.
- FAMILY ROOM:19' 2" x 13' 8" (5.84m x 4.17m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and slate hearth, sanded and varnished floorboards, cornice ceiling.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:18' 3" x 11' 9" (5.56m x 3.58m)
- Range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Creda four ring hob with extractor fan over, electric double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls, glass display cabinets, plate rack and display shelves. Patio door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:10' 7" x 6' 10" (3.23m x 2.08m)
- Tiled floor, units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, access to rear. Service door to garage.
- STUDY:7' 5" x 6' 10" (2.26m x 2.08m)
- (formally cloakroom with wc and plumbing still in place for reconnection).
- Study/sitting area with Velux window, walk-in hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:22' 7" x 19' 2" (6.88m x 5.84m)
- (at widest points to include ensuite and dressing room). Walk-in dressing room/robe, Velux windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):17' 2" x 12' 0" (5.23m x 3.66m)
- Built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 10" x 8' 9" (3.61m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM (4):21' 10" x 12' 9" (6.65m x 3.89m)
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity unit, wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Entrance gates to pavior driveway parking for several cars and leading to . . .
- INTEGRAL TWIN GARAGE:
- Twin up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Front garden in lawns and beds with boundary hedge and plants to side which opens onto delightful open field. Rear garden in lawns and well stocked mature flowerbeds with boundary hedge, sheltered paved patio area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »