|Address||19 Kelburn Park, Doagh, Ballyclare|
|Price||Offers around £69,950|
|Rateable Value||£62,500 *|
|Rates||£457 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D58/D63 (co2: F32/F36)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious End Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Solid Fuel Heating
- Drieway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious end terrace property, with roofspace conversion providing forth bedroom, occupying a generous sized site with private driveway to rear within Kelburn Park, Burnside Village, Doagh, Ballyclare.
The property is immaculately presented throughout and benefits from modern bathroom, good decorative order, pvc double glazing and landscaped gardens to include timber deck area to gable side.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany effect pvc double glazed front door with matching side panels, tiled floor and glazed door to:
- LOUNGE 4.52m(14'10'') x 4.27m(14'0'')
- Glass fronted fire with wooden surround, tiled hearth and wood laminate flooring.
- REAR HALL
- With stairwell to first floor.
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.27m(14'0'') x 3.43m(11'3'')
- Range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting formica worktops, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, splash back tiling to walls, access to under stairs store and hardwood panelled door to:
- UTILITY ROOM 2.54m(8'4'') x 1.45m(4'9'')
- Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space and pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.43m(11'3'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
- Quality wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m(11'9'') x 2.31m(7'7'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m(12'0'') x 1.88m(6'2'')
- with modern white three piece suite comprising: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, electric shower with folding screen over bath, partly tiled walls.
- 2ND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 4 5.66m(18'7'') x 4.24m(13'11'')
- With views towards green.
- Fully enclosed garden to front in lawn and timber deck entertaining area to side, double gates to rear leading to private concrete driveway.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »