|Address||19 Glen Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
|Rateable Value||£175,000 *|
|Rates||£1,221 pa *|
|EPC Rating||G1/G1 (co2: G7/G9)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Generous Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Suite
- Utilty Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazing
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE - 19 GLEN ROAD, BELFAST, BT11 8BA. WE ARE ACTING IN THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PROEPRTY AND HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER OF £122,500 ON THE ABOVE PROPERTY. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SUBMIT ANY HIGHER OFFERS IN WRITING TO THE SELLING AGENT BEFORE EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS TAKES PLACE. ULSTER PROPERTY SALES, 138 ANDERSONSTOWN ROAD, BELFAST, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200.
* Substantial extended red brick semi detached family home fronting the established and sought after Glen Road. * Four bedrooms. * Two separate reception rooms. * Generous kitchen open plan to dining area. * Downstairs shower suite. * Utility room. * White bathroom suite. * Upvc double glazing. * Plumbed for gas heating. * Off street carparking. * Superb accommodation. * Immediate possession. * Chain free. * Early viewing recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 4.34m(14'3'') x 3.86m(12'8'')
- Bay window, cornicing, double doors to;
- DINING ROOM 3.15m(10'4'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- Access to;
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 5.79m(19'0'') x 3.81m(12'6'')
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, built-in 4 ring hob, single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, partially tiled walls, wood strip ceiling, spotlights, tiled floor, open plan to:
- DINING AREA
- Velux window, sliding patio door to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, access to;
- UTILTY ROOM 3.30m(10'10'') x 2.11m(6'11'')
- Tiled floor, Belfast type sink, range of low level units, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, bidet, wash hand basin with vanity unit, spotlights, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 4.37m(14'4'') x 3.86m(12'8'')
- Bay window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.07m(10'1'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
- Permanent staircase to;
- BEDROOM 3 4.39m(14'5'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- BEDROOM 4 3.07m(10'1'') x 2.62m(8'7'')
- Private and enclosed to rear, generous patio.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »