|Address||19 Colvil Street, Sydenham, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £55,000|
|Rateable Value||£90,000 *|
|Rates||£628 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended mid-terrace
- Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- On Street Parking
- Close To Many Local Amenities, Belmont Village And Many Of The Provinces Leading Schools
Additional InformationLocated in the ever-popular area of Sydenham, this mid terrace property is within easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre, Titanic Quarter and the Belfast City Airport.
The accommodation comprises spacious open plan living /dining area and fitted kitchen with space for casual dining area. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a large bathroom with white suite. On the second floor is a third double bedroom with access to floored eaves storage. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas fired central heating.
Viewing is via our North Down office on 028 9042 8989.
- uPVC double glazed entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 22'3'' x 10'5''
- (into bay window). Under stairs storage.
- KITCHEN: 13'5'' x 7'7''
- Space for oven. Space for fridge freezer. Small dining area. Stainless steel sink unit. Laminated work surfaces. Partly tiled walls.
- White suite comprising dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with luxury shower fittings and panelled bath. Recessed spot lighting. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Concealed Phoenix gas fired boiler and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1): 13'6'' x 10'0''
- BEDROOM (2): 9'10'' x 8'8''
- BEDROOM (3): 14'5'' x 7'10''
- Fully lawned garden to front and enclosed rear yard.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »