|Address||19 Chestnut Grove, Ballinamallard|
|Price||Offers around £217,500|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£964 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D64/C71 (co2: D57/D65)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED DETACHED
4 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE
19 CHESTNUT GROVE, BALLINAMALLARD. BT94 2AW
- Located in a much sought after private residential development. This substantial family home offers 4 Reception/4 Bedroom accommodation.
- Finished to an excellent standard, with en-suite to master bedroom, conservatory, integral garage, carport.
- PVC double glazing throughout- leaded glass to all windows excluding Conservatory, low maintenance brick finish. Oil fired central heating, caste iron log burning stove to Lounge.
- Viewing highly recommended for appreciation of the accommodation and standard of finish.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »