|Address||19 Charles Baron Crescent, Lurgan|
|Price||Offers around £77,500|
|Rateable Value||£92,500 *|
|Rates||£720 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Located just off the Banbridge Road in the ever popular development of Charles Baron Crescent, this delightful semi detached home offers contemporary open plan living located close to Lurgan town centre and all its amenities as well as having easy access to local towns and village such as Waringstown and Banbridge. Accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hallyway, Downstairs WC, Lounge leading to Kitchen/Dining area, 3 bedrooms master with en suite and a family bathroom.
Internal viewing comes highly recommended as this house is sure to attract a host of buyers.
Part glazed front door. Single panel radiator. Telephone point. Under stair storage.
White WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge: 15’05” x 10’04”
Open fire with wood surround and marble tiled hearth. Laminate flooring. TV point. 3 double sockets.
Kitchen/Dining: 17’05” x 11’05”
High and low level units and drawers. Integrated oven/hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Walls part tiled. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Double panel radiator. 4 double sockets. Double patio doors to garden.
Access to roof space. Single panel radiator. Hot Press.
Bedroom 1: 12’02” x 10’04”
Single panel radiator. 2 Double sockets. Telephone point.
White WC and wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with “Mira” shower. Walls and floors tiled. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2: 11’02” x 10’04”
2 double sockets. Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 7’08” x 6’08”
Single panel radiator. Double socket.
Bathroom: 6’07” x 6’0”
White suite comprising; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and panelled bath with shower screen and “Redring” shower over. Walls and floor tiled.
Fenced rear garden with patio and lawned areas. Outside water tap. Outside lights.
Pebbled driveway. Garden laid in lawn.
• 3 BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
• PINE PANEL INTERNAL DOORS
• PVC GUTTERING AND DOWNPIPES
• LOCATED IN POPULAR DEVELOPMENT
• PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
• OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
• PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
• IDEAL FOR FIRST TIM BUYER /INVESTOR
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »