|Address||19 Ballyhannon Park, Portadown, Craigavon|
|Rateable Value||£300,000 *|
|Rates||£2,337 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial Detached Villa On An Attractive Site Located In A One Of Portadown's Most Sought After Residential Areas
- The Property Requires Complete Refurbishment
- Offers Will Be Invited On A Cash Basis Only
- Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen (Not Fitted)
- 4 Generous Sized Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Garage
- Generous Sized Mature Gardens
- This Highly Exclusive Area Is Ideally Positioned On The Outskirts Of Portadown Within Easy Reach Of The M1 Motorway, Craigavon Area Hospital, Leading Schools And All Local Amenities
- Portadown Town Centre Only A Few Minutes' Drive Away
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationThis detached property is ideally located on the outskirts of Portadown and offers easy access to Portadown Town Centre and the M1 Motorway network. Located on an attractive site in one of Portadown's most sought after residential addresses. This area is ideally suited to family living with many local amenities including leading schools and Craigavon Area Hospital all easy accessible.
The property itself will require complete refurbishment and we will be inviting offers on a cash basis only.
Internally the property comprises of a spacious living room, large kitchen area (not fitted), bathroom and two bedrooms on the ground floor (master with ensuite). A further two bedrooms are located at first floor level. Externally the property features a double garage, tarmac driveway and generous sized mature gardens. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating.
This is an excellent opportunity for the eventual purchaser to acquire a substantial detached family home in this highly regarded and sought after location. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Wooden door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM: 24'1'' x 15'1''
- Feature fireplace.
- DINING ROOM: 12'5'' x 12'1''
- KITCHEN: 18'9'' x 18'11''
- Not fitted.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath and fully tiled shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1): 14'10'' x 12'0''
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Bath. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2): 14'5'' x 10'10''
- BEDROOM (3): 15'4'' x 7'5''
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (4): 16'1'' x 8'1''
- Built in storage.
- Mature gardens. Tarmac driveway. Garages and outbuildings. Oil tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »