|Address||18 Lansdowne Park, Antrim Road, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£767 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D56/C71 (co2: E47/D63)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fabulous Period Dwelling
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Corner Site / Driveway
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are acting in the sale of the above property and have recieved an offer of £ 125,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The energy performance certificate rating is D 56. Ulster Property Sales 194 Cavehill Rd, Belfast, 02890729270.
Anyone wishing to place an offer should contact UPS 194 Cavehill Rd, Belfast, BT15 5EX, 02890729270 before exchange of contracts.
A magnificent opportunity to purchase a beautifully beautifulsemi detached villa , commanding a mature corner site with garage space, subject to planning permission. The interior accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, contemporary white bathroom and spacious through lounge The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, extensive use of ceramic and exposed timber floors. A large corner site with south facing rear garden with separate driveway set in a most sought after location makes this a home not to be missed.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature leaded light entrance door, original tiled floor, double panelled radiator, leaded light window, under stairs cloaks.
- LOUNGE 4.06m(13'4'') x 3.05m(10'0'') into bay
- Leaded light detail, double panelled radiator,fireplace, exposed timber floor.
- DINING ROOM 3.56m(11'8'') x 3.00m(9'10'')
- Exposed timber floor, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.78m(12'5'') x 1.85m(6'1'')
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, leaded light display unit, wine rack, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, double glazed rear door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., hotpress/copper cylinder, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 2.24m(7'4'') x 1.91m(6'3'')
- Panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 2.82m(9'3'') x 3.18m(10'5'')
- Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 3.28m(10'9'') x 2.84m(9'4'')
- Double panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds. Side garden, patio area. Boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler. Oil tank.
Purchasers should make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »