|Address||18 Kirk Park, Kirk Park, Ballymoney BT53 6PF|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Attractive semi detached house that is presented to a high standard.
- The home is located in a quiet cul de sac situated off the popular Kirk Road.
- Well fitted kitchen with hob & oven.
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- 3 bedrooms to include master with en-suite.
- Oil fired central heating system along with double glazed windows in uPVC frames.
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyer given ease of access to the town and also the A26 leading to all main arterial routes.
Very attractive semi detached home located in a small cul de sac in the ever popular residential area off Kirk Road. The property is fairly priced to attract genuine interest.
uPVC front door.
Storage cupboard below stairs.
17' 3" x 10' 10"
Open fire set in attractive fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth.
19' 4" x 12' 5"
Single drainer tub and 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units, ceramic hob & under oven, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor &sliding patio door to garden.
SIDE PORCH/ UTILITY ROOM:
Plumbed for washing machine.
White suite comprising panel bath, low flush, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
14' 3" x 10' 0"
With low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, electric shower in tiled cubicle and tiled floor.
10' 0" x 9' 8"
8' 11" x 12' 0"
Hotpress with immersion heater.
• Garden to front and rear along with parking space.
• Side door.
CAPITAL VALUE: £95,000
ANNUAL RATES: £694
TENURE: Assumed freehold
Coming from the bypass turn onto Kirk Road and then left into Kirk Park and then first cul de sac on right.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »