|Address||18 Hill Street, Ardglass BT30 7TX|
|Price||Offers around £99,500|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Delightful and deceptively spacious home in convenient location
- Lounge, modern kitchen with dining area
- 3 bedroom layout (master with ensuite), Family bathroom
- Pvc double glazed windows
- Comforts of oil fired central heating
- Enclosed rear yard with neat boundary fencing
Additional InformationThe Coastal village of Ardglass is steeped in history and boasts of many historic buildings and castles. The picturesque harbour and new marina has generated new life into the area and there is also the renowned Ardglass Golf Club. Beyond Ardglass the area is renowned for its idyllic coastal walks and beaches.
Having undergone extensive renovation and refurbishment within recent years this particular semi-detached home is well presented and offers deceptively spacious accommodation within easy walking distance of all local amenities.
The layout offers a lounge with attractive fireplace, a spacious modern kitchen with dining area and on the first floor are 3 bedrooms with the master having an ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom. This home also has the benefits of pvc double glazed windows and oil fired central heating. To the rear is a private enclosed yard with neat boundary fencing.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer or investor alike we would strongly encourage viewing.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT THROUGH AGENTS
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE:16' 0" x 9' 9" (4.88m x 2.98m)
- attractive fireplace with granite hearth, radiator
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :19' 5" x 9' 7" (5.92m x 2.91m)
- (average measurements), range of high and low level units, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, understairs storage, laminate flooring, radiator
- landing with hotpress, access to floored attic/roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):13' 12" x 11' 11" (4.26m x 3.64m)
- at widest points, radiator
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- white suite to comprise of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, partial pvc wall panelling
- BEDROOM (2):14' 8" x 8' 9" (4.47m x 2.66m)
- BEDROOM (3):11' 8" x 8' 9" (3.55m x 2.66m)
- laminate floor, radiator
- White suite to comprise of panel bath with pvc splash-back panelling, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator
- Fronting the street with pedestrian access adjacent, fully enclosed rear yard with neat boundary fencing, oil fired boiler and oil tank
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »