|Address||18 Granville Drive, Hillsborough|
|Price||Offers around £369,950|
|Rateable Value||£380,000 *|
|Rates||£2,480 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent Attractive Extended Detached Family Home Situated in Much Sought After Location Only Minutes From Hillsborough
- Spacious Reception Hall Area with Solid Timber Flooring and WC off
- Bright Good Sized Dining Hall Area with Matching Solid Timber Flooring
- Generous Airy Lounge and Separate Spacious Family Room Both with Feature Fireplaces
- Modern Maple Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops, Island Unit and Extensive Range of Built-in Appliances
- Open Plan to Bright Casual Dining/Living Room Area with Timber Vaulted Ceiling and Leading to Garden
- Five Well Proportioned Good Sized Bedrooms Including Two with Ensuite Facilities
- Impressive Extended Master Bedroom Suite with Modern Ensuite Shower Room and Dressing Room/Bedroom 2 Also with Modern Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Good Sized Family Bathroom with White Suite, Free Standing Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Oak Effect uPVC Double Glazed/Security Alarm System
- Extensive Adaptable Accommodation Well Presented Throughout with Many fine Features, Ideal for Modern Day Family Living
- Brick Pavior Driveway with Parking For Multiple Vehicles Leading to Integral Double Garage with Electric Doors
- Good Sized Utility Room off Garage Which can be Accessed Via Stairs from Kitchen
- Generous Site with Landscaped Surrounding Gardens Including Privare Rear Garden with Lawned Area and Timber Decked Sitting Areas
- Only Minutes from Hillsborough Village with Motorway Network Easily Accessible and Belfast an Easy Commute
Additional InformationThis excellent extended detached family home occupies a much sought after residential location only a short distance walk from the historic and picturesque village of Hillsborough with the motorway network easily accessible and Belfast an easy commute.
The property offers generous adaptable accommodation that is well presented throughout which is further enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally that overall is ideal to cater for all those modern day living family requirements and more.
All in all this attractive family home has so much and more to offer in the way of location, overall accommodation and affordability, thus it will have wide ranging appeal with early viewing essential to appreciate it in its entirety.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Wooden flooring, low voltage spotlights, pine vaulted ceiling, cloaks cupboard.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- FAMILY ROOM:14' 10" x 11' 2" (4.52m x 3.4m)
- Feature fireplace, patio doors to faux balcony area.
- DINING HALL AREA:12' 11" x 10' 3" (3.94m x 3.12m)
- Matching wooden floor.
- LOUNGE:18' 8" x 12' 3" (5.69m x 3.73m)
- Stone feature fireplace with gas fire inset.
- MODERN MAPLE KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING & DINING ROOM AREA:26' 11" x 12' 2" (8.2m x 3.71m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units in maple, granite worktops, Neff ceramic hob, built-in oven, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for American fridge, Island unit with matching granite worktops, bowl 1/2 sink unit, stainless steel cooker hood, low voltage spotlights, wooden flooring, part pine valuted ceiling. Door and stairs to garage and utility room. Double glazed timber doors to rear landscaped gardens.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5)12' 10" x 10' 3" (3.91m x 3.12m)
- BEDROOM (3):12' 10" x 10' 6" (3.91m x 3.2m)
- BEDROOM (4):12' 10" x 10' 6" (3.91m x 3.2m)
- Storage cupboard.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite to include freestanding bath with telephone hand shower attachment, low flush wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, corner shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):15' 10" x 11' 11" (4.83m x 3.63m)
- MODERN ENSUITE:
- Comprising shower cubicle, wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rails.
- MASTER BEDROOM:15' 11" x 15' 9" (4.85m x 4.8m)
- Oak effect double glazed doors to rear garden, low voltage spotlights.
- DRESSING ROOM:11' 3" x 9' 1" (3.43m x 2.77m)
- Built-in robes, cupboards and Drawers, low voltage spotlights.
- GOOD SIZED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large fully tiled shower cubicle with contemporary shower unit, extensive vanity unit with wash hand basin and inset mirror, storage units and tiling, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Generous site incorporating brick pavior driveway with parking for multiple vehicles.
- INTEGRATED DOUBLE GARAGE:22' 2" x 15' 4" (6.76m x 4.67m)
- Electric roller doors, power and light, oil fired boiler, door to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:10' 8" x 7' 2" (3.25m x 2.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Surrounding landscaped gardens including bedded area to front and lawned side garden area. Private enclosed landscaped rear garden with lawned area, timber decked areas, pavior patio area, water feature, sloping bedded area with variety of plants, trees and shrubs, concealed oil tank, outside tap and lights.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »