|Address||18 Drumawhey Road, Newtownards|
|Rent||£1,000 / month|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Country Residence With Spectacular Views Of Ards Peninsula
- EPC: G17/E49
- Four Spacious Double Bedrooms All With Picturesque Views
- Master With Ensuite Shower Room And Iron Balcony
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen With Open Plan Dining And Feature Aga Cooker
- Separate Utility Room With Matching Cream Units
- Bright Formal Reception Room Leading To An Oversized Sunroom
- Additional Reception Room - Family Snug
- Stylish Contemporary Luxury Family Bathroom With Feature Wall Tiling
- Delightful Landscaped Paved Garden With Tress, Plants & Shrubs
- Access By A Private Concrete Laneway
- Set In Two Acres Of Beautiful Countryside
- Barn, Stables, Garage Space - All Providing Ample Storage
- Two Paddocks Each Circa 1 Acre
- RATES INCLUDES IN RENTAL PRICE
Additional Information*** PRICE INCLUDES RATES ***
Pinkerton Murray are delighted to bring this luxury country farm house, nestled within a tranquil and picturesque setting on the Ards Peninsula to the rental market.
The home is set on circa 2 acres of beautiful countryside and is accessible by a private concrete laneway. On entering the property you are welcomed by a warm cream tiled hallway that gives immediate access to the kitchen, formal living area and a family snug.
Upstairs the property offers four large double bedrooms, all with views of the surrounding countryside and the master boasts an en-suite shower room and an iron balcony. Additionally upstairs there is a spacious and contemporary family bathroom, finished to an exacting standard and offering somewhere peaceful to unwind after a busy day.
Downstairs is really where this property would deceive, as only upon internal inspection can one truly appreciate how much space this property offers. The bright formal reception room leads through to an oversized sunroom that overlooks the delightful patio, perfect for entertaining. As briefly mentioned previously there is also a family snug, affording a more relaxed lounging area for all of the family. Then there is the kitchen! This kitchen offers all that most require from a working kitchen in a family home, space, storage, clean lines, all modern appliances and ample room for family dining. This kitchen offers a wide selection of modern high and low level cream cottage style units with a complementary work surface and a highly desirable Aga taking centre stage. For those who would prefer to cook by more conventional methods this kitchen also offers a high level integrated stainless steel oven. These features when coupled with the wonderful porcelain tiled floor, chrome fittings and views from the bay window will make both cooking and eating a pleasurable experience for all involved.
On the approach to the house the lane conveniently divides into two with one route leading to the front of the house and one leading to the rear providing access to the barn, stables and garages which are all just small bonus features to this impressive rental show piece.
At the rear of the house you will find a perfectly maintained landscaped garden predominantly paved for easy maintenance with varying types of shrubs, plants and trees. Beside this you have two large paddocks and what can only be described as stunning views of the spectacular Ards Peninsula.
Immediate viewing of this property is highly recommended as something like this does not come along too often and is sure to generate a lot of interest.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »