|Address||17B Glen Road, Cultra, Holywood|
|Rateable Value||£850,000 *|
|Rates||£2,705 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached family home set on an exclusive tree lined avenue in Cultra
- Exceptional family accommodation set over 3 floors
- 2 large reception rooms plus excellent family dining kitchen with built in appliances
- Separate family room / sunroom with feature vaulted ceiling and glass atrium
- 5 double bedrooms, 4 with ensuite facilities plus large playroom/games room / bedroom 6
- Separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom with WC
- Phoenix natural gas central heating and hardwood double glazed windows
- Private gardens with lawns, flowerbeds and a raised wrap around sun terrace
- Parking for plenty of cars, loose granite chip driveway leading to a detached double garage, behind private gates
- Stunning location with easy walking distance to the shore and Holywood, perfect for the city commuter by road or rail
Additional InformationThis handsome detached family home is located in Cultra, one of North Down's most exclusive tree lined avenues which consists of low density exclusive properties within easy walking distance of the shoreline.
The accommodation is exceptional; there are three floors which have been specifically designed for maximum space and comfort for family living. In brief the ground floor has four large reception rooms and a stunning living dining kitchen as well as a separate cloakroom and utility room. The entrance hall has magnificent solid marble stairwell leading to the first floor where there are three double bedrooms all with ensuite shower room and bathroom facilities. The second floor is equally as spacious where there are a further two double bedrooms, a connecting family bathroom and a large playroom/ games room.
As you can read the interior of this property is of a very high standard, the exterior and gardens have also been professionally designed and landscaped. There are lawns bordered by fencing and flowerbeds to the front and rear with mature trees protecting privacy but not shielding the natural light this approximate 0.5 acre site has. There is an attractive sand colour raised terrace which is accessed via 2 reception areas and is perfect for entertaining, a loose granite driveway leading to the turning circle and a detached rear double garage and plenty of parking all secure behind electric entrance gates.
With the shore within a minutes walk, Holywood and North Down accessible along the stunning Belfast Lough coastal paths and Belfast City Centre close by road or rail this home will appeal to many, view without hesitation.
- Step to double solid hardwood entrance door with attractive side panels and crescent fan light over leading to...
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid marble flooring. Cornice ceiling. Centre rose. Under stairs storage cupboards.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Marble tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM: 14'1'' x 19'9''
- Solid maple flooring. Cornice ceilings. Centre rose. Marble mantle piece with side panels and cast iron inset. Granite hearth with large gas fire inset.
- FAMILY ROOM: 14'0'' x 12'9''
- Solid oak floor. Cornice ceiling. Centre rose. Cast iron fireplace with mantle piece, ornate inset, gas fire and granite hearth. Views over rear gardens. Door connecting to utility room.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING: 33'10'' x 14'0''
- Kitchen area with excellent range of hand crafted maple shaker style cupboards, drawers and shelves. Glass display units. Solid polished granite work tops with splash back. 1.5 bowl stainless steel franke sink and mixer taps. Integrated Smeg dishwasher. Integrated Zanuzzi coffee machine. Neff microwave. Double Neff fitted oven with five ring gas neff hob and concealed extractor fan over with attractive surround. Side unit with space and plumbed for American style fridge freezer with open shelving and cupboards around. Built-in wine rack. Open shelving. Polished granite breakfast bar with lights over with seating for 5-6 people. Concealed lighting. Potential for island unit and breakfast bar. Access to utility room. Stone flooring. Open to living room. Casual dining area with ample space for 6-8 seater dining table and chairs. Cornice ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM: 10'1'' x 8'10''
- Good selection of solid maple fitted units. Space for dryer. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Stone tiled floor. Solid glazed door with side panels and fan light to rear terrace.
- LIVING ROOM: 14'10'' x 18'5''
- Solid stone flooring. Feature 21ft high antrium style ceiling with glazed rooflight. Stunning large windows overlooking front, rear and side with access to front terrace. Views over Lorne, Belfast Lough through trees.
- From hallway, solid marble staircase with wrought iron banisters leading to...
- Walk-in linen room. Stairs to second floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 14'1'' x 10'1''
- Solid maple floor. Views over Lorne parklands and rear gardens. Door to...
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully panelled and enclosed shower cubicle with glazed door and thermostatic controlled shower inset. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Low voltage lighting. Heated towel rail. Fitted mirror with lights. Solid marble floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, bidet, deep fill jacuzzi bath with telephone hand shower, mixer taps and jacuzzi function. Fully panelled marble effect tiled shower cubicle with sliding glazed door and thermostic shower inset. Heated towel rail. Solid marble floor and partly tiled walls. Low voltage lighting. Connecting door through to bedroom 2.
- BEDROOM (2): 14'0'' x 12'5''
- Maple flooring. Cornice ceiling. Centre rose. Connecting to family bathroom.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 19'5'' x 15'0''
- Solid marble flooring. Double hardwood French door with glazed panel through to south westerly facing balcony. Cornice ceiling. Centre rose. Door to...
- DRESSING ROOM: 12'8'' x 7'0''
- Not including five double built-in wardobes. Excellent hanging, shelving and storage space. Solid maple flooring. Door to...
- MASTER ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Multi function thermostatic power shower in screened shower cubicle with glazed door. wash hand basin and vanity unit. Low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Marble tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Built-in eaves storage. Velux window. Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4): 14'2'' x 13'5''
- Eaves storage. Velux window. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5): 14'1'' x 15'4''
- Dormer window. Solid maple flooring. Connecting door to shared second floor bathroom.
- SHARED SECOND FLOOR BATHROOM
- Double glazed doors opening to excellent power shower with screened wall. Extractor fan. Low flush WC. Deep fill free standing bath with centre taps and telephone hand shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low voltage lighting. Door connecting through to...
- PLAY ROOM/STUDY/BEDROOM (6): 15'1'' x 29'3''
- Laminate effect wooden floor. Dormer window. Eaves storage. Views over Belfast Lough through trees.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 21'0'' x 22'7''
- Double remote controlled up and over doors. Excellent storage plus Phoenix Natural Gas Boiler.
- Rear garden in lawn over looking the Lorne grounds bordered by mature flowerbeds, rustic natural red brick wall plus an array of shrubs. Raised terrace wrapping around the property, ideal for entertaining in the summer with sunny aspect all day and accessed via Living room. Outside water supply. Gardens to front in beautiful lawn with mature trees bordered by shrubs flower beds and hedges. Private entrance gates to a sweeping loose chipped driveway with feature circular trees with box hedging surrounded.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »