|Address||178 Battery Road, Cookstown|
|Price||Offers around £45,000|
|Rateable Value||£140,000 *|
|Rates||£943 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D64/D67 (co2: E52/D56)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
RECENTLY RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
• OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
• PVC FRONT & BACK DOOR
• WOODEN FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
• PVC GUTTERING, SOFFITS & FASCIA BOARDS
• GARDEN TO REAR
• APPROACHED BY SHARED LANEWAY
• PANEL DOORS THROUGHOUT
• IN NEED OF INTERNAL DECORATION
Living room (4.2m x 4.4m) Antique cast-iron fireplace with granite hearth. T&G wooden ceiling.
Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 4.6m)
Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 2.4m)
Kitchen (2.9m x 4.7m) Shaker style kitchen with stainless steel single bowl sink and mixer-taps. Integrated extractor fan. Tiled flooring.
Bathroom (2.5m x 1.9m) Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Low-flush w.c., pedestal wash-hand basin & electric shower. Hot-press. Access to roof-space.
OUTSIDE: Garden to rear. Parking area to front.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Approached by shared laneway.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »