|Address||17 Windermere Drive, Four Winds, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
|Rateable Value||£140,000 *|
|Rates||£851 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D64/C72 (co2: E52/D63)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Linked Semi Detached
- In A Popular Cul De Sac
- Spacious Lounge & Dining
- Solid Wood Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- And Separate Shower
- Upvc Double Glazed
- Large Garage With Utility
Additional Information*Linked semi detached villa in a popular cul de sac setting*.
*Spacious bright lounge & dining*
*Fully fitted solid wood kitchen*
*Family bathroom & separate shower*
*Upvc double glazed*
*Large garage with utility area*
*Private mature enclosed south facing rear garden*
*Large driveway with ample off road parking*
- Set in a cul de sac setting, this attractive property is siutated in a popular residential area, close to a range of excellent amenities & shops & schools with good bus links. This home has been well maintained by its current owners creating a perfect home suitable to a wide range of buyers. The accommodation consists of 3 good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge with dining area, solid wood kitchen, and a 1st floor white bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Externally there are lawned gardens to the rear, tarmac driveway with ample parking to the front leading to a larger than average linked garage with utility area.
- THE ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- uPVC double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double built in understairs storage area and under stairs annex.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 7.19m(23'7'') x 4.09m(13'5'') to bay
- Spacious room providing a comfortable living space, with marble wooden surround fireplace, bay window and open to:
- DINING AREA
- Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear gardens & patio area.
- KITCHEN 3.43m(11'3'') x 2.95m(9'8'')
- Fully fitted kitchen with an excellent range of solid wooden units, high & low level units, Single drainer sink with Mixer tap, glass display cabinets, finished with formica work surfaces. It further benefits form a range of integrated appliances including a 'Diplomat' electric hob, fridge / freezer, eye level double ovens and extractor fan. The kitchen has been finished with ceramic tiled floor and partially tiled walls. Double glazed door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.24m(13'11'') x 2.59m(8'6'') to bay
- Spacious double bedroom with excellent built in wall to wall sliding robes.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m(14'0'') x 2.90m(9'6'')
- Double Bedroom.
- BEDROOM 3 2.46m(8'1'') x 2.44m(8'0'')
- Well appointed third bedroom with double built in robe.
- Fully tiled family bathroom with white suite comprising tongue & groove panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, overhead 'Mira' electric shower, low flush W.C, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan. Separate shower cubicle with 'Mira Event' Power shower.
- 2ND BATHROOM IMAGE
- ATTACHED GARAGE / UTILITY 9.50m(31'2'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
- Large Garage with 2 single panelled radiators, oil fired boiler, roller shutter door, light & power and insulated roof space storage. Also including a utility area with a range of built in units and work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, and plumbing for washing machine.
- Cul-de-sac location, tarmac driveway with off road parking for at least 2 cars. Large private enclosed south facing garden to the rear, laid in lawns with separate sheltered paved patio area, garden shed, outside light, tap and uPVC oil tank
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »